Season ticket renewals

Try a different age range price?
You can’t select another age range price. It’s a renewal of the tickets we have, my adult ticket and his under 16 ticket.

Won’t allow me to purchase his at all despite him being in my network and me having permissions to manage his ticket which I have to purchase via my account because he’s a minor. But seemingly because my date of birth makes me an adult it won’t allow me to purchase an u16 ticket for him.

Typical backwards SAFC logic to be honest.

i went onto my ticketing page with the club this afternoon and noticed i have no subscriptions for next season despite me getting the thank you for renewing email. it was on there last month.

I’m trying to renew mine and my sons season tickets this evening and when I try to proceed to checkout I’m getting this error:

“You are trying to purchase tickets for an age restricted price class. The date of birth set up in your account needs to match the price class you are trying to purchase. If you are purchasing multiple tickets, you must reassign the additional tickets to other accounts in your network and ensure that the date of birth in the associated account match the price class you are trying to purchase.”

I’ve removed him from my network and reassigned and it still doesn’t work. Literally won’t let me purchase his ticket. Is anybody aware of a fix for this? Hes an under 16 ticket for clarity. Many thanks in advance.
The same thing was happening to me. I was wanting to renew 2 adults and a child. I had to go into my account and add them to my network and then I clicked on manage tickets. Then I had to sign into there accounts and click accept. When I signed back into mine all 3 were there to add to basket.

i went onto my ticketing page with the club this afternoon and noticed i have no subscriptions for next season despite me getting the thank you for renewing email. it was on there last month.
I can’t see mine now either. Although I have received an email thanking for renewing mine and the daughters.

The same thing was happening to me. I was wanting to renew 2 adults and a child. I had to go into my account and add them to my network and then I clicked on manage tickets. Then I had to sign into there accounts and click accept. When I signed back into mine all 3 were there to add to basket.
I have the same problem as jtb845, I have all 3 of my children's season tickets in the basket because I can manage their tickets but still get the error message. I think it's because they are 5,7 and 8 yr old and at one stage I think you had to select U14 rather than U16. As it stands the system won't let me select anything other than U16 so I've emailed the ticket office but will likely have to call someone.

I have the same problem as jtb845, I have all 3 of my children's season tickets in the basket because I can manage their tickets but still get the error message. I think it's because they are 5,7 and 8 yr old and at one stage I think you had to select U14 rather than U16. As it stands the system won't let me select anything other than U16 so I've emailed the ticket office but will likely have to call someone.
I’ve emailed them as well. There’s absolutely no workaround that I can see or logically work out.

Like you say it gives me no option than the age range that is designated to the ticket for renewal.

If their solution is ‘come to the ticket office’ they can keep them.

I’ve emailed them as well. There’s absolutely no workaround that I can see or logically work out.

Like you say it gives me no option than the age range that is designated to the ticket for renewal.

If their solution is ‘come to the ticket office’ they can keep them.
I had similar, 8 y/old kids season ticket renewal so clearly within the lower age range and they had proof of age (passport) at xmas when I bought the part season ticket. Would only let me select an adult ticket and nothing else on the dropdown list.
I got an email response saying re-send proof of age etc. Ended up down at the ticket office as I was in the area (without any proof of age on me) and they sorted it straight away. Surely they should sort it over the phone!

You can’t select another age range price. It’s a renewal of the tickets we have, my adult ticket and his under 16 ticket.

Won’t allow me to purchase his at all despite him being in my network and me having permissions to manage his ticket which I have to purchase via my account because he’s a minor. But seemingly because my date of birth makes me an adult it won’t allow me to purchase an u16 ticket for him.

Typical backwards SAFC logic to be honest.
Have you clicked on manage and assign on his account name, and then accepted permissions on his account?

Have you clicked on manage and assign on his account name, and then accepted permissions on his account?
Yes I’ve done all that. I’ve been managing his account for the whole season. I’ve even removed the permissions and re added and accepted them again.

I’ve just had a go again and it’s still the same. No response from them to my email as yet.

I’ll likely have to ring them.

Edit: Are there any other numbers for them than the 0371 one that’s listed in the contact us section?

Last edited:
Yes I’ve done all that. I’ve been managing his account for the whole season. I’ve even removed the permissions and re added and accepted them again.

I’ve just had a go again and it’s still the same. No response from them to my email as yet.

I’ll likely have to ring them.

Edit: Are there any other numbers for them than the 0371 one that’s listed in the contact us section?
I’m in same boat mate
It just does not work
I’ll call in the TO on Saturday early doors
This situ is totally daft

Ok so I’ve rang the number. Took about 20minutes to get through.

Smashing lass on the end of the phone, explained the situation and it was indeed that my son’s ticket should be under 14 not under 16. She overrode it on the system, said she’s had to do it loads, something to do with the ticket office not doing something correctly, who knows. Sorted in about three minutes and paid for.

Hopefully that helps anybody who’s having the same issue. Just ring them, I’m still waiting on an email response.

I’m curious since the club have finally got Ticketmaster helping out with this kind of thing. How has the customer service compared to previous?
Ticketmaster staff can only handling simple standard renewal queries everything else has to be done by Ticket Office staff.
They say send an email to the Ticket Office (so I assume you cannot call them direct)

I have sent approx 6 emails to them since 20th March and I am still no further forward
They tried to contact me but I missed the call. They left a message to give convenient times (which I did) but I never got a call back :cry:
Ok so I’ve rang the number. Took about 20minutes to get through.

Smashing lass on the end of the phone, explained the situation and it was indeed that my son’s ticket should be under 14 not under 16. She overrode it on the system, said she’s had to do it loads, something to do with the ticket office not doing something correctly, who knows. Sorted in about three minutes and paid for.

Hopefully that helps anybody who’s having the same issue. Just ring them, I’m still waiting on an email response.
Did you speak to Ticket Office or Ticket Master staff?

Ticketmaster staff can only handling simple standard renewal queries everything else has to be done by Ticket Office staff.
They say send an email to the Ticket Office (so I assume you cannot call them direct)

I have sent approx 6 emails to them since 20th March and I am still no further forward
They tried to contact me but I missed the call. They left a message to give convenient times (which I did) but I never got a call back :cry:

Did you speak to Ticket Office or Ticket Master staff?
I believe it was ticket master as she referenced the ticket office as if it was another entity. It was the 0371 number I rang. It seemed like it was dedicated to SAFC though but that could just be that they know which number I’ve rang and what club it relates to.

Logged into my account.
View account menu.
Ticketing.
Season subscription
Show
I then got season 24-25 with my seat number etc.

Mine is the same although my season ticket is showing in the purchase history

Back