Season ticket renewals

Good job I checked my 2 lad's accounts last night.

Got the renewal email 3 weeks back telling me that all 3 would be renewed. Received an email yesterday telling me mine had been renewed and I smelt a rat.

Upon logging into the website, low and behold both my lads tickets have been taken off auto renew and it won't let me renew them as they can't be bought without and adult ticket being purchased at the same time.

Off to the ticket office I go. Utter, utter shambles.
Exactly the the same situation has happened to me, I manage their accounts and it still won't let me renew them .
Sounds like you’ll be similar situation to mine. Been in today to sort it & the staff were great. Think it’s very much a Ticketmaster thing rather than SAFC, but we need to make them aware of how we need the system set up.

Well I have an over 65 ticket and somehow they have charged me the full adult rate! Emailed the ticket office just now, so I hope it’s sorted soon. I am interested to see if others have the same issue and to suggest anybody else with an over 65 season card check their emails..

Sounds like you’ll be similar situation to mine. Been in today to sort it & the staff were great. Think it’s very much a Ticketmaster thing rather than SAFC, but we need to make them aware of how we need the system set up.
I think your pretty much spot on mate. The quicker they kick ticketmaster into touch the better.

If wanting to change seats can you do it now, and is it better to go into ticket office to do it ?
If you wait until after the renewal deadline you should get more choice as all the seats of those not renewing will become available.

I have read others saying that if you e mail the ticket office now they will deal with requests in the order received.

If you haven’t renewed your current seat you could choose a new one now from what is available and just let your current seat expire

If you wait until after the renewal deadline you should get more choice as all the seats of those not renewing will become available.

I have read others saying that if you e mail the ticket office now they will deal with requests in the order received.

If you haven’t renewed your current seat you could choose a new one now from what is available and just let your current seat expire
Cheers. I emailed ticket office and after 3 days I got the generic thing of the website so I'm off to see a human next Wednesday. I think deadline was 28th March so was just unsure if the choice would be there now. Think I'll just pop in and ask

Well I have an over 65 ticket and somehow they have charged me the full adult rate! Emailed the ticket office just now, so I hope it’s sorted soon. I am interested to see if others have the same issue and to suggest anybody else with an over 65 season card check their emails..
I have an over sixty five ticket and everything thing happened as it was meant to, renewal email received ( I pay up front in one lump) confirmation of payment/renewal received instantly, charged correct amount £290 a £20 increase from last season.

I was 65 in January and the old farts discount was automatically applied

I rang ticketmaster direct cos had the same issue. Got sorted in 5 mins.

They said (I mentioned earlier in the thread) it was an SAFC end issue :p haha.
Who knows

Cheers. I emailed ticket office and after 3 days I got the generic thing of the website so I'm off to see a human next Wednesday. I think deadline was 28th March so was just unsure if the choice would be there now. Think I'll just pop in and ask
Just checked my renewal e mail. Deadline is actually 3rd May (or 17 April for DD to be set up) so more seats should come available after then.

If it’s no hassle to pop into the ticket office then that’s the best thing to do, although I would check opening hours as I seem to recall a post from Hettonbot saying it was closed on certain Wednesdays to let staff process DDs etc

I had same problem. Sent email and apology received following day and price corrected.

Good job I checked my 2 lad's accounts last night.

Got the renewal email 3 weeks back telling me that all 3 would be renewed. Received an email yesterday telling me mine had been renewed and I smelt a rat.

Upon logging into the website, low and behold both my lads tickets have been taken off auto renew and it won't let me renew them as they can't be bought without and adult ticket being purchased at the same time.

Off to the ticket office I go. Utter, utter shambles.
Exactly the same happened to me and my mate. Our tickets have auto renewed but the lads haven’t. When you log in it won’t let you renew theirs as must be bought with an adult. Have to go to ticket office. Shambles.

Back