Season card update

Status
Not open for further replies.

They need the cash flow to be fair (if we ignore that the owners owe us £20M of course!)

Sorry. They can not expect fans to sign up to a payment of £300-400 for an online streaming pass. That is a piss take of gigantic proportions. This will be the case too. Be no crowds at games for an age. I am amazed they have used the word FREE. How is it free when ST cards are being charged at full price !

Eh no?

They should say that absolutely no season ticket payments will be taken until we have confirmation of what is happening with next season.

Then, if it's behind closed doors, it should be a reduced payment. Full price season ticket starting to be paid in July this year, when next season looks to be behind closed doors? Seriously? £350 for a stream?
I generally have you down as a right moaning minny but can't find any fault with you here like. It's f***ing laughable. :lol:

Sorry. They can not expect fans to sign up to a payment of £300-400 for an online streaming pass. That is a piss take of gigantic proportions. This will be the case too. Be no crowds at games for an age. I am amazed they have used the word FREE. How is it free when ST cards are being charged at full price !

I didnt say they expect us to.

Aye you’ll get a streaming pass if it’s played behind closed doors

The value of the two packages aren't exactly equal though.

It's usually £10 for a streaming pass, £20 for match day tickets (as part of my season ticket).

The way the club are suggesting they are equal is bonkers.

You'd think they would come out and say that they'll be refunding each season ticket holder the total difference, for each game missed, once crowds are allowed back in.

They are being very dismissive to s/t/ holders and arrogant.

If you reserve your seat but don’t renew, will the overall cost be prorated as to how many games are left of the season? Or will is still be full price?

Individual decision I guess. I'll renew regardless. If it supports the club and helps pay some wages then so be it. Appreciate not everyone is in same situation

I've cancelled my renewal until we know what's happening next season.

Usually wouldn't think twice about it, but these f***ing chancers don't deserve it.

This. Won’t be renewing until I know what’s happening. Then the club can either sort out a direct debit scheme starting at appropriate times or do without my money for this season.

The value of the two packages aren't exactly equal though.

It's usually £10 for a streaming pass, £20 for match day tickets (as part of my season ticket).

The way the club are suggesting they are equal is bonkers.

You'd think they would come out and say that they'll be refunding each season ticket holder the total difference, for each game missed, once crowds are allowed back in.

They are being very dismissive to s/t/ holders and arrogant.

You have to consider ones that sit in the likes of the black cats bar too. Paying more with no chance of going

I'll cancel and buy a part (full) season ticket once fans are allowed back in.

It would be better if they just delayed the direct debit payments until they knew what was going on. They could even do a streaming season ticket in the meantime.

Absolutely. No idea who thought this was the way to go. It's very poorly thought out

All seems fair enough to me. The one thing I’m gonna try and find out, is if anyone cancels their DD due to whatever reason, can they have some kind of guarantee of keeping their loyalty points, for when the time comes they can again afford one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back