Season Card Renewal Assistance

Random question , when fans decide not to renew (unsubscribe online) do their seats become available straight away ? I’m looking to move to the lower bowl and isn’t a lot of two together seats available

Tried to call the ticket office this morning. Probably rang about 20 times, each time "please hold for an operator"... then get cut off within 20 seconds. Absolute joke of a club. On auto-renewal for Direct Debit scheme but they've put my son in the wrong age bracket so need to get it changed. @Hettonlass - are you able to offer any suggestions? Number im dialling is the one in the Season Card Contact info - 0371 911 1973

I emailed them Tuesday eve with the same problem and they replied a few minutes after 9 Wednesday morning so emailing might be worth a try.

I emailed them Tuesday eve with the same problem and they replied a few minutes after 9 Wednesday morning so emailing might be worth a try.
I emailed them at 12:20 yesterday and still nothing from them.

Never received any emails with renewal info either (yes I have checked I am subscribed to marketing info and club news emails)

Tried to call the ticket office this morning. Probably rang about 20 times, each time "please hold for an operator"... then get cut off within 20 seconds. Absolute joke of a club. On auto-renewal for Direct Debit scheme but they've put my son in the wrong age bracket so need to get it changed. @Hettonlass - are you able to offer any suggestions? Number im dialling is the one in the Season Card Contact info - 0371 911 1973

I had an issue and emailed them. Tbf they responded very quickly. They didn’t answer my question, but hey 😂😂

I understand from the FAQ's that if we want to remain in same seats and same DD scheme we don't have to do anything and they will automatically be renewed between 26th March and 2nd April but just cannot understand how when you go onto the seating map for new tickets shows 2 of our seats greyed out and unavailable but the 3rd seat is blue and looks like anybody can buy it if they click on it?

None of us have received an email as yet despite the correct email addresses being on the ticket site!
Check junk or spam aswel.

I am off work today and going to renew our 3 season cards in the Premier Concourse. As we are already on the Direct Debit Scheme and wish to keep the same seats, do we just have to log into Ticketing Page and choose the same 3 seats again?

Thanks in advance
If you intend to keep the same seats for next season, and are on the DD payment scheme, you don't need to do anything.
Your season cards will be renewed automatically between 29th March to 2nd April.

You'll then get an email which will allow you to download your 2024/25 digital season card, into your Google wallet.

I've e-mailed the ticket office and requested a call back. Each time I've done that they've called me pretty quickly. Not saying you should have to, just trying to help you out
Thanks, I'll do that. Good idea. I think in the last year I've emailed them a dozen times about different things and not had a single reply. Sounds like you've had a better experience here so hopefully that will work.

Back