Season Card Renewal Assistance

I am off work today and going to renew our 3 season cards in the Premier Concourse. As we are already on the Direct Debit Scheme and wish to keep the same seats, do we just have to log into Ticketing Page and choose the same 3 seats again?

Thanks in advance

If you're on the Direct Debit Scheme it says your season card will automatically renew and you don't have to do anything.

When you go onto account are your seats there?
2 of the 3 are greyed out on the seating map but the 3rd appears to be on sale and in blue?
If you go into your SAFC account, view account menu click on ticketing then click on season subscriptions it should tell you that 24/25 season ticket will be auto renewed by Direct Debit
When I click on Season Subscriptions it says "No Season Subscriptions Available"?. we paid this season and all other seasons by DD

Last edited:
Tried to call the ticket office this morning. Probably rang about 20 times, each time "please hold for an operator"... then get cut off within 20 seconds. Absolute joke of a club. On auto-renewal for Direct Debit scheme but they've put my son in the wrong age bracket so need to get it changed. @Hettonlass - are you able to offer any suggestions? Number im dialling is the one in the Season Card Contact info - 0371 911 1973

I am off work today and going to renew our 3 season cards in the Premier Concourse. As we are already on the Direct Debit Scheme and wish to keep the same seats, do we just have to log into Ticketing Page and choose the same 3 seats again?

Thanks in advance
You should have received an e-mail with your dates of DD from the club for next season and the season card info. You don't need to do anything.

I understand from the FAQ's that if we want to remain in same seats and same DD scheme we don't have to do anything and they will automatically be renewed between 26th March and 2nd April but just cannot understand how when you go onto the seating map for new tickets shows 2 of our seats greyed out and unavailable but the 3rd seat is blue and looks like anybody can buy it if they click on it?
You should have received an e-mail with your dates of DD from the club for next season and the season card info. You don't need to do anything.
None of us have received an email as yet despite the correct email addresses being on the ticket site!

Tried to call the ticket office this morning. Probably rang about 20 times, each time "please hold for an operator"... then get cut off within 20 seconds. Absolute joke of a club. On auto-renewal for Direct Debit scheme but they've put my son in the wrong age bracket so need to get it changed. @Hettonlass - are you able to offer any suggestions? Number im dialling is the one in the Season Card Contact info - 0371 911 1973
10am to 5pm

Slight renewal issue.
We have 4 tickets in total, 2 adults (well 1 adult 1 OAP), and 2 children.
We pay for the adult tickets by DD on auto renewal, and just pay for the kids ones up front.
However, when I've gone to pay for the kids tickets it says they must be accompanied by an adult and wont let me proceed unless I add the adult tickets to the order,
but I don't want to pay for the adult tickets in full in one go. Any work around so I can just pay for the kids tickets and continue to let the adult payments come out every few months by DD as I used to or am I going to have to go to the ticket office?

Slight renewal issue.
We have 4 tickets in total, 2 adults (well 1 adult 1 OAP), and 2 children.
We pay for the adult tickets by DD on auto renewal, and just pay for the kids ones up front.
However, when I've gone to pay for the kids tickets it says they must be accompanied by an adult and wont let me proceed unless I add the adult tickets to the order,
but I don't want to pay for the adult tickets in full in one go. Any work around so I can just pay for the kids tickets and continue to let the adult payments come out every few months by DD as I used to or am I going to have to go to the ticket office?
I had a similar issue. Mine is set to auto renew and my sons isn't. I'm going to log in with his season ticket number and try that way.

I had a similar issue. Mine is set to auto renew and my sons isn't. I'm going to log in with his season ticket number and try that way.
I tried that, but again it wouldn't let me purchase it on it's own either.
They like making things difficult don't they 🤷‍♂️

Back