Seaburn Stack

Lots of stuff being done round the back today. Half the adjacent car park has been fenced off and they're chucking some of those spare containers in there.

Was in Bar 88 earlier and the place was rammed with young ones waiting for The Stack to open.
Fuck me, I’m glad I was in my prime on the 80’s.
And you’re right ! Stone Island and Coke everywhere. f***ing pathetic
...because we weren't full of pills, speed and other shite in the 80's/90's, wearing the latest expensive trends???

Things move on, clothes, drugs, music, working class culture...you've just turned into the old sneering twat that thought exactly the same about you when you were a young age out enjoying yourself.

...because we weren't full of pills, speed and other shite in the 80's/90's, wearing the latest expensive trends???

Things move on, clothes, drugs, music, working class culture...you've just turned into the old sneering twat that thought exactly the same about you when you were a young age out enjoying yourself.

Yep

Wait till the North Shields Aggro invade the stack - helon!

Of course they are not going to but never let the absence of facts get in the way of a good Derby panic story.

Was in NYE with Mrs n mate n his Mrs n was absolutely rammed.
Some of the lasses might as well have nowt on for what they did have on n plenty Turkey teeth millionaire coke head as partners.
Went for a piss on numerous occasions n was loads of spare urinals but majority who come in while using the facilities wanted a cubicle n don’t think it was to drop the kids at pool n seemed to pay special attention to their nose area in the mirror on exit.
Both agreed won’t be there this NYE

Back