Seaburn Stack

It is rife all over, know a few pple who have been spiked and have a load more story's. Some just doing it for fun It is very common
Stack is an absolute dump and a eyesore for the coast
I'm not questioning whether it happened or not, but what was the actual drug that they used? Did anyone get cctv of the people actaully doing it? How did they do it?

As if people want to waste drugs man :) , I reckon its rare and too many people cry wolf and spoil it for the genuine ones. I've got absolutely hammered a few times, like totally out of it ambulance job but I drank or took too much
I think you are lying about needing the ambulance, loads of people pretend to be drunk.

I hope you see my point.

We are having a Fri afternoon/evening soirée along the front this week -anyone recommend a route ?
Four or five bars would do us owldies . Booking Goa to finish off the nite ( seems well liked on here )
Starting at bungalow cafe end

We are having a Fri afternoon/evening soirée along the front this week -anyone recommend a route ?
Four or five bars would do us owldies . Booking Goa to finish off the nite ( seems well liked on here )
Starting at bungalow cafe end

Wolsey - harbour view - queen Vic - poetic justice - granny Annie's - promenade - seaburn Inn - stack

In that order, are your options. I may have missed one out . All within a few mins walk other than 5-10 mins walk between GA and the Prom

Why would someone lie about being spiked?
It was hypothetical.

Because getting steaming and unable to handle your drink can be embarrassing for people, so they look for an excuse.. and being spiked is an easy and obvious reason to come out with.

Again, not saying it doesn't happen , genuine spiking, but I reckon there's a massive percentage of claims of spiking which are just people drinking too much too quickly, maybe there immune system is weak that day or they have low blood sugars or something, and unexpectedly they get mortal much quicker than usual

Because getting steaming and unable to handle your drink can be embarrassing for people, so they look for an excuse.. and being spiked is an easy and obvious reason to come out with.

Again, not saying it doesn't happen , genuine spiking, but I reckon there's a massive percentage of claims of spiking which are just people drinking too much too quickly, maybe there immune system is weak that day or they have low blood sugars or something, and unexpectedly they get mortal much quicker than usual
Nine times out of ten it will be this. Then there will be the ones who don't want to admit they have taken drugs and then the ones who crave attention and drama on social media. And any combination of all of the above.
It would be naive to think traditional spiking (pills in drinks) doesn't happen. It would be more naive to believe everyone who says they have been spiked.
And the spiking with needles is such a ridiculous notion I can't believe people are still taking it seriously.

Oh I know, under 1% of rape accusations lead to a conviction for very much the same attitude, it’s almost like every case is met with more suspicion of the victim than any potential perp.
Nine times out of ten it will be this. Then there will be the ones who don't want to admit they have taken drugs and then the ones who crave attention and drama on social media. And any combination of all of the above.
It would be naive to think traditional spiking (pills in drinks) doesn't happen. It would be more naive to believe everyone who says they have been spiked.
And the spiking with needles is such a ridiculous notion I can't believe people are still taking it seriously.
The time it happen in the stack with a needle it was the hospital who told the lass. The lass went to hospital for another reason.

Last edited:
Why would someone lie about being spiked?
It was hypothetical.
Because people can get unexpectedly too drunk or want to hide the fact they've took something. Years ago our lasses brother was out of it on blues, I knew but our lass and their mam are anti drugs so he told them he got spiked. When we used to knock about the streets as a youngin, this lad took something and went home absolutely out of it, must have been what 14 year old and told his mam my mates spiked them,it 100% wasn't them and the youngin almost got the lads a kicking. You even said yourself in your experience,which sounds horrific to go through by the way, the paramedic said 'likely' and that they can't be sure as they don't know what they've took themselves.

I reckon this happens quite a lot and as I said it spoils it for the genuine ones. When I think of spiking I think of potential rapist's or like someone said getting your mates as a joke(not that it's funny)

Wolsey - harbour view - queen Vic - poetic justice - granny Annie's - promenade - seaburn Inn - stack

In that order, are your options. I may have missed one out . All within a few mins walk other than 5-10 mins walk between GA and the Prom
Tin of Sardines.

I'd miss the Queen Vic out like. It's a shithole of a pub often frequented by absolute wrang uns. And they do have karaoke.

Because people can get unexpectedly too drunk or want to hide the fact they've took something. Years ago our lasses brother was out of it on blues, I knew but our lass and their mam are anti drugs so he told them he got spiked. When we used to knock about the streets as a youngin, this lad took something and went home absolutely out of it, must have been what 14 year old and told his mam my mates spiked them,it 100% wasn't them and the youngin almost got the lads a kicking. You even said yourself in your experience,which sounds horrific to go through by the way, the paramedic said 'likely' and that they can't be sure as they don't know what they've took themselves.

I reckon this happens quite a lot and as I said it spoils it for the genuine ones. When I think of spiking I think of potential rapist's or like someone said getting your mates as a joke(not that it's funny)
Aye but the attitude toward every case can’t be the same then? Like rape I’ve already quoted less than 1% of allegations result in conviction, is this reason enough not to take rape seriously? I agree a lot of times people tell their parents this.
But when reported nationally in a newspaper about the rise in cases of spiking I’d like to think they get their information from better sources than parents.

Look at that taxi driver who spiked and raped all them women, he was questioned by a police woman who steered him toward the ‘sex for the fare’ excuse. Even saying it was common.
She went in with the mind set that drunk woman have sex with taxi drivers to save money on the fare. Which some will. That attitude resulted him raping more women.

Back