Seaburn Stack

:lol:

Burt :cool: n H:cool:use
"The manager of this bar attacked my daughter in front of witnesses and camera. This is now with the police and I want this knuckle dragged to lose his license. He is not safe to be around young women"

first thing when googled it :lol:

second is: Glen is a Mf dream, I’ve never come across anyone who had made me cream my knickers so much, the yogurt I had to cope with was was too damn much. I hope he fathers my children.

"The manager of this bar attacked my daughter in front of witnesses and camera. This is now with the police and I want this knuckle dragged to lose his license. He is not safe to be around young women"

second is: Glen is a Mf dream, I’ve never come across anyone who had made me cream my knickers so much, the yogurt I had to cope with was was too damn much. I hope he fathers my children.
My dad lived in a room there for a little while when he came back up north. I had a few pints in the place but not often. There was a bloke who used to “drink” in there, he used to inject beer into himself through a tube.

Obviously not the present "mine hosts".
But it's a great bar, and frequented by excellent quality drinkers. Including myself.
Needlessly to say, the right side of town, who won't have the wool pulled over their eyes by cut off short wearing, flip flop shod, t-shirt and body warmer adorned Friday night millionaires.

My dad lived in a room there for a little while when he came back up north. I had a few pints in the place but not often. There was a bloke who used to “drink” in there, he used to inject beer into himself through a tube.
He used to get in the Londonderry. Think he had had a stomach op or somet.

Last edited:

Back