SD on Radio Newcastle on Thursday evening

The downsizing was and is a necessary consequence of relegation to League 1. Failure to do that would have resulted in both a transfer embargo and probable administration. A League 1 team cannot sustain a Premier League cost base. Simple as that.

We needed scaling down when we were in the premier... only to a lesser degree

Just listened to it. I'm even more #DonaldIN now. Those wanting him out have jumped the gun massively IMO, and listening to his side of things on this radio show has confirmed what I was already suspecting, he's a good bloke, wants the best for the club, and has turned things around behind the scenes to a degree that will help us massively long-term, even if we've had a blip in the results short-term.

#DonaldIN !!!!!

Just listened to it. I'm even more #DonaldIN now. Those wanting him out have jumped the gun massively IMO, and listening to his side of things on this radio show has confirmed what I was already suspecting, he's a good bloke, wants the best for the club, and has turned things around behind the scenes to a degree that will help us massively long-term, even if we've had a blip in the results short-term.

#DonaldIN !!!!!

Give over man, embarrassing.

The odd thing for me is why he’s thrown his toys out and said ok I’ll go.
That is more worrying for me. He’s given me
The impression he wants to.
why wasn’t he at the game today? Fighting his corner. I don’t get it.

The odd thing for me is why he’s thrown his toys out and said ok I’ll go.
That is more worrying for me. He’s given me
The impression he wants to.
why wasn’t he at the game today? Fighting his corner. I don’t get it.
Donald will sell when he wants to ,only then..he is simply blaming the fan groups to divide the fans...in truth they done represent all the fans but when four fans groups join together to make a statement (and they have seen behind the curtain)it is a significant step in my book.I think he has also looked at the number of fans stopping their last season card payment and is trying out a lokk what the fans are making me do narrative!

Donald will sell when he wants to ,only then..he is simply blaming the fan groups to divide the fans...in truth they done represent all the fans but when four fans groups join together to make a statement (and they have seen behind the curtain)it is a significant step in my book.I think he has also looked at the number of fans stopping their last season card payment and is trying out a lokk what the fans are making me do narrative!

The accounts covering the period June 30th 2018 to June 30th 2019 are due to be filed at Companies House and available for viewing at that time.

Maybe he wants to sell before that date.

#DonaldIN !!!!!
:lol:
The fucker couldn't lie straight in bed

Do you think these accounts will show Donald as a bit of a cad?

This from memory

Donald said I had to prove to the EFL I had 53 million

Donald or Methven said Short only has a charge over the parachute payments if we fail to pay for the rest of the shares, it's normal business practise.

Donald said the club is debt free but Madrox who own all the shares in Sunderland AFC borrowed from FPP using the Sol and AOL as security.

The accounts will show the true financial picture and what happened to the parachute payments.

I am not comfortable with the fact that Methven has resigned, Donald is prepared to throw the towel in soon after and Sartori is nowhere to be seen

Last edited:
This from memory

Donald said I had to prove to the EFL I had 53 million

Donald or Methven said Short only has a charge over the parachute payments if we fail to pay for the rest of the shares, it's normal business practise.

Donald said the club is debt free but Madrox who own all the shares in Sunderland AFC borrowed from FPP using the Sol and AOL as security.

The accounts will show the true financial picture and what happened to the parachute payments.

I am not comfortable with the fact that Methven has resigned, Donald is prepared to throw the towel in soon after and Sartori is nowhere to be seen
[/QUOTE

Why the strange figure of 53 million...I doubt Donald has 53 million in the bank so I guess he had to prove he could raise money to the value of 53 million?

Back