Scunthorpe

• Thread starter Deleted member 37458
  • Start date

I bet he plays a neat full strength side. Hope burge starts tho. Need him back in the net.

Could do with leaving the Scottish one in to drop one into the net.

Need out of this competition.

No doubt we will win on penalties.

Personally the one priority, the only one that matters to me is getting out of this goddamn awful league.

I'm sure we all feel this but I think the EFL Trophy has a purpose, this year. It's giving the manager a chance to look at the rising talent and also see who's not up to the mark (Parkinson was clearly pissed off with the Leicester performance). One of the sub-plots tonight may well be the showing of Bali Mumba at right back.

I want to win tonight. The application and effort last few games hasn’t been there and I want to see the senior players step up and actually put a shift in today.

If its pay on the gate Ill probably nip along... its supposedly an hour fomr Barnsey but it can take around 30 minutes just to ge tout of the bloody hospital
I assume you are absconding from a psychiatric hospital given the thirty minutes to get out and the more evidential matter of actually wanting to attend the game

It is pay on the gate tonight.
Supporters travelling to Scunthorpe United on Tuesday evening will be able to purchase tickets on the night.
Sunderland head to Glanford Park for their final group match in the Leasing.com Trophy knowing only a win will be enough to progress to the knockout stages.
Tickets will be on sale at the Stadium of Light ‘til 4pm on Monday 11 November. After that, tickets will then be available to purchase from the away turnstiles at Glanford Park.
Tickets are priced as follows…
Adults: £10
Over-65s: £5
Under-21s: £5
FT students: £5
Under-18s: £2

Last edited:

Back