Scunthorpe

• Thread starter Deleted member 37458
  • Start date

For what it's worth the bookies still make us second favourites in the league.

Personally the one priority, the only one that matters to me is getting out of this goddamn awful league.
I hope Parkinson can sift out the 'Coming To The End of Their Careers' players and with the January window, if , IF, he is still here, recruit fresh blood and mount an almost serious promotion challenge.
Maybe use the cup games, the ones that are left, to see if there are any young players that can show some spark.

Can you imagine where we will be if we have to spend another season here?

I've been a fan since we played Tottenham in 1961. I've seen triumphs and disasters in the last 58 years but this is absolutely our lowest ebb.
But tides turn, shit gets carried out to sea.
Whilst this is without doubt the lowest ebb,the shittiest time to be a MLF I just effing hope that before I die I can see some upturn.
Please. Please make an old shivering man believe one last time.

For what it's worth the bookies still make us second favourites in the league.

Personally the one priority, the only one that matters to me is getting out of this goddamn awful league.
I hope Parkinson can sift out the 'Coming To The End of Their Careers' players and with the January window, if , IF, he is still here, recruit fresh blood and mount an almost serious promotion challenge.
Maybe use the cup games, the ones that are left, to see if there are any young players that can show some spark.

Can you imagine where we will be if we have to spend another season here?

I've been a fan since we played Tottenham in 1961. I've seen triumphs and disasters in the last 58 years but this is absolutely our lowest ebb.
But tides turn, shit gets carried out to sea.
Whilst this is without doubt the lowest ebb,the shittiest time to be a MLF I just effing hope that before I die I can see some upturn.
Please. Please make an old shivering man believe one last time.
I am fan a lottle longer than you and I never stop believing. There's all ways the next game for me.

I must be off my head, but I'm heading down there tomorrow. Who else?

I'm thinking about it. It's only an hour drive from here, so going to go straight from work.

Is the away end covered and is it easy to park? Those are the main 2 considerations of whether I'll actually go.

I'm thinking about it. It's only an hour drive from here, so going to go straight from work.

Is the away end covered and is it easy to park? Those are the main 2 considerations of whether I'll actually go.

Yes it's covered and there's a git massive car park at the ground.

Back