Scuba Diving in mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.
any scuba divers in here...

is it better to do thoerghy ( i cant spell the fucker) here first or?

i want to do my PADI well the first one anyway

some people enjoy doing their open water while away. I did my open water here and just moved onto the advanced. I felt I enjoyed having learnt it here first.

any scuba divers in here...

is it better to do thoerghy ( i cant spell the fucker) here first or?

i want to do my PADI well the first one anyway
Do theory and pool sessions before you go. Nowt worse than having to sit inside and learn about narcosis and partial pressure when it’s hot outside.

took my PADI out in the Maldives ... which was nice.

actually, wherever I go diving now is a pale comparison.
The Maldives is cracking but I think the Red Sea shaves it for diversity and wrecks. There’s been some Whale Shark sightings in the Red Sea recently too.

Last edited:
I did my open water in some muddy gravel pit near Houston. In one way I was glad to have it out of the way but when I got to Cozumel a few months later there were a few doing their O/W there and I wondered why I hadn’t done the same. Still it was a nice upgrade from two feet of visibility to almost infinite. Did my advanced that trip which was Mickey Mouse really but I did it anyway.

Cozumel is some of the best diving ever. Warm water and great visibility all year round. Nice variety of reefs, fish, corals. Usually a pleasant drift so you just ease downstream and the boat is there to pick you up. Never had a bad experience with the local dive groups. I usually use Dive Paradise but they all know what they’re doing.

Got a GoPro to try out next time I go, problies later in the year.

Perfect holiday for me. Usually you’re back at the hotel by about 12 or 1 after two dives so you’re free to do what you like in the afternoons unless you want to sign up for afternoon dives too. We usually rent a car for a day and drive round the island or sometimes get the ferry to PDC from where you can visit Tulum, Xel-ha etc.

I did my open water in some muddy gravel pit near Houston. In one way I was glad to have it out of the way but when I got to Cozumel a few months later there were a few doing their O/W there and I wondered why I hadn’t done the same. Still it was a nice upgrade from two feet of visibility to almost infinite. Did my advanced that trip which was Mickey Mouse really but I did it anyway.

Cozumel is some of the best diving ever. Warm water and great visibility all year round. Nice variety of reefs, fish, corals. Usually a pleasant drift so you just ease downstream and the boat is there to pick you up. Never had a bad experience with the local dive groups. I usually use Dive Paradise but they all know what they’re doing.

Got a GoPro to try out next time I go, problies later in the year.

Perfect holiday for me. Usually you’re back at the hotel by about 12 or 1 after two dives so you’re free to do what you like in the afternoons unless you want to sign up for afternoon dives too. We usually rent a car for a day and drive round the island or sometimes get the ferry to PDC from where you can visit Tulum, Xel-ha etc.

im gonna try and cheaper version seen these on amazon obs not be as good

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...b-0822-4044-bbe9-441718232b3f&pf_rd_i=desktop

Matched betting mate. Only using bookies money for bets. It’ll pay for a bit scuba equipment. Give the thread a read.

i read a few of the posts bit im shit at gambling so was abit meh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back