Scuba Diving in mexico

im gonna try and cheaper version seen these on amazon obs not be as good

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...b-0822-4044-bbe9-441718232b3f&pf_rd_i=desktop

i read a few of the posts bit im shit at gambling so was abit meh
If you’re not not qualified yet, don’t dive with a camera. It’ll fuck with your buoyancy and you’ll be concentrating on the wrong stuff.

Just make friends with your buddy and give him/her your email address for photos later.

If you’re not not qualified yet, don’t dive with a camera. It’ll fuck with your buoyancy and you’ll be concentrating on the wrong stuff.

Just make friends with your buddy and give him/her your email address for photos later.

yeah i was gonna keep it mainly for snorkelling along with one of those full face masks everyone says they are spot on

Last edited by a moderator:

yeah i was gonna keep it mainly for snorkelling along with one of those full face masks everyone says they are spot on
Those full face masks are quite dangerous apparently. I’ve read a few articles about people dying wearing them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d recommend Boldon Scuba. Own pool on site. Done a few padi courses with them.

Sunderland you have to take tanks over from trimdon street to thorn hill school

Back