screwfix no nonsense decking oil

Got all mine done. All the decking oiled, all the fences painted. All in a day.
I bought the Erbaur sprayer you mentioned....brilliant.
I’ve just used the sprayer on the new deck tonight done one coat wiped off the excess with a cloth was pretty thick one not sure if I should do a second one

I didnt do a second one....I never have even when i used a brush.
With the sprayer I just gave it one good coat and left it. It was soaked in and dry the following day.

How do you post pics mate?
I want a pic of his scaffolding board set up specifically. I’m thinking of doing some around my shed area.

I've got sanded scaffolding boards as well, that's why I was asking how to hoy pics up.
Ah cool, sorry never realised.

To post pics:

- Download the IMGUR app (or got to website)
- Upload the pic to there
- Copy the link from IMGUR once uploaded
- Paste the link direct into your message

If you can’t be chewed with that I can send you my email address.

Just some of the jobs I’ve seen on Google look a bit ropey but I think it’ll be ideal for around the shed, I’ll tinker with bikes and stuff up there too.

Pencil eraser
Fairy liquid & hot water with a cloth
Worst case, sandpaper

This week is going to be boiling. I just pressure washed the other half of my front patio that didn't get done last year (one side is the drive, other side is just the access around the garden). 3-4 days to dry out, then I can sand and seal on Thursday before the rains come back.
Fairy liquid and hot water seems to have done the job 👍

I’ve just used the sprayer on the new deck tonight done one coat wiped off the excess with a cloth was pretty thick one not sure if I should do a second one

How did this turn out?

In the same position as you... want a good ‘oak’ coloured oil to match an equivalent fence paint (but no matching sets exist from what I’ve seen) and also don’t want to spend days laying it on by hand.

How did this turn out?

In the same position as you... want a good ‘oak’ coloured oil to match an equivalent fence paint (but no matching sets exist from what I’ve seen) and also don’t want to spend days laying it on by hand.
Don’t do it totally fucked mine it’s impossible to get it even and thin I had to get a floor sander and sand it all off and used a decking pad

Back