Scottish Border Protests- English Stay Out

• Thread starter Deleted member 32773
  • Start date

Is it just me that sees them as the same country in OUR United Kingdom them?
Given that the last referendum had Scotland voting to remain part of the UK, no.

I’m sure @Frijj will be able to find supporting/contradictory data, but this poll actually shows that there’s more English people who want Scotland out of the UK than there is Scots who voted to remain.

Last edited:
You just know she gonna do it and let people from Northern Ireland or Wales in but not England. Sturgeon drops 'biggest hint yet' of cross-border travel restrictions as Scottish lockdown eased
Canny hike from Wales to Scotland via...hmm...England?

Don't know how many flights or ferries there are direct from Wales to Scotland, mind.

Plenty of Scots appear to be travelling in to England - there was a couple interviewed on the telly earlier this week or late last week, can't remember exactly. They were saying in an English caravan park.

Given that the last referendum had Scotland voting to remain part of the UK, no.

I’m sure @Frijj will be able to find supporting/contradictory data, but this poll actually shows that there’s more English people who want Scotland out of the UK than there is Scots who voted to remain.
I did hear it said at the time of the referendum that had the English been given a vote the Scots would have been independent by a massive majority.

well there was nobody tried to stop me when i went up there in the wagon this morning.
i always give a fist pump when i cross the border back into england, sometimes a double if i'm particularly elated.

Always find it funny that Northerners go on and on about southerners and tories, but as soon as Scotland suggests they could rid themselves of them, they suddenly become little-englanders.
I'd be happy if they rebuilt the wall and declare independence personally.......

Then I could move to Northumberland and fuck off from Tories and brexiteers

Back