Scottish Border Protests- English Stay Out

• Thread starter Deleted member 32773
  • Start date

What a bunch of knackers.

Mind there was people sticking signs up telling outsiders to bugger off in Devon/Cornwall too. Saw some in NY Moors area myself too.

I was there on Wednesday last week. I wasn't frog marched out of Middleton on Teesdale or harangued on the nearby moors by the sheep either.

To be fair bar sitting on a bench to eat our dinner we barely left the car as it was pissing down most of the time.

I was there on Wednesday last week. I wasn't frog marched out of Middleton on Teesdale or harangued on the nearby moors by the sheep either.

To be fair bar sitting on a bench to eat our dinner we barely left the car as it was pissing down most of the time.
I was in the Dales myself at the weekend. All good. This was about a month ago mind and on the moors. Signs saying village closed locals only. Royston Vasey I think.
Is that really worth an article in a local paper? :lol: :lol:

4 knackers stand at the side of the road.
If it allows people to get frothy about 'Krankie' they'll say it was worth it.

In hindsight I should have checked the curry and chips and burger we bought in Middleton more closely for spit. School boy tourist error.
Good Yorkshire spit. Puts hairs on your clems.

In fairness the vast majority would be welcoming tourists as so many rely on the income. A few crotchety land owners see it as a good opportunity to keep people off the paths they've been wanting them off forever and probably a few retirees from the cities wanting to wind the ladder in.

Back