Scotland v Northern Ireland Kick Off 7.45pm BBC Scotland BBC Three BBC Two NI Viaplay Sports 1 BBC iPlayer BBC Sport Website

Nice to be playing another home nation. Potential to be a decent game. Free hit for NI this one. Little expectation of a win but a lot of talented youngsters coming through for us and it’ll be a decent test for them and Michael ONeill. And yes, please no injuries for Hume and Ballard 🙏
Jocks showing their class. Booing and whistling GSTK. (To be honest, personally I’d rather NI had our “own” national anthem and keep GSTK for GB events but that’s another thread altogether). I’ve been at international games of countries I wouldn’t have much love or respect for, but for the sake of courtesy I’ll at least stand and keep my trap shut when they’re flying their flag or singing their national anthem.

Last edited:
I missed the first 10 minutes but Trai Hume has started well with a couple of decent interceptions. He's got his hands full with Andy Robertson on the overlap mind you. Dan Ballard has been steady.

Nice to be playing another home nation. Potential to be a decent game. Free hit for NI this one. Little expectation of a win but a lot of talented youngsters coming through for us and it’ll be a decent test for them and Michael ONeill. And yes, please no injuries for Hume and Ballard 🙏
Jocks showing their class. Booing and whistling GSTK. (To be honest, personally I’d rather NI had our “own” national anthem and keep GSTK for GB events but that’s another thread altogether). I’ve been at international games of countries I wouldn’t have much love or respect for, but for the sake of courtesy I’ll at least stand and keep my trap shut when they’re flying their flag or singing their national anthem.

Booooooooo
FTK

Back