Save Seaburn

Complete bog for most of the year:lol::lol: never heard anything like it. The bottom corner I’ll agree on but the rest is fine. The field on the other side of the estate is farmers field so completely different ground conditions and totally irrelevant. What about the make believe sewerage?

I can see how ground beside the proposed plans is deemed irrelevant?! :lol: it is ground that is surrounding the estate and it becomes a bog with the littlest amount of rain. Try walking a dog around there for most of the year, not basing evidence from wandering around in the dry months then form an opinion. Alternatively listen to what the local seafood businessman has said, who has fact gathered and has no reason to object to plans and who’s business, would be in fact benefitted by the plans but who says it’s a bad idea. Get your head out the sand and listen to what most of the resident are saying and not just what people say on here who have never lived in south Bents, then get back to me. It’s simple stuff really. ;)

I can see how ground beside the proposed plans is deemed irrelevant?! :lol: it is ground that is surrounding the estate and it becomes a bog with the littlest amount of rain. Try walking a dog around there for most of the year, not basing evidence from wandering around in the dry months then form an opinion. Alternatively listen to what the local seafood businessman has said, who has fact gathered and has no reason to object to plans and who’s business, would be in fact benefitted by the plans but who says it’s a bad idea. Get your head out the sand and listen to what most of the resident are saying and not just what people say on here who have never lived in south Bents, then get back to me. It’s simple stuff really. ;)
Most of the residents are not saying stuff like what you’re quoting from one person that objects.

Fulwell Ward has over 11,000 residents, saveseaburn has 1,000 ish members and they don’t all object, so in short saveseaburn are a minority group.

Most of the residents are not saying stuff like what you’re quoting from one person that objects.

Fulwell Ward has over 11,000 residents, saveseaburn has 1,000 ish members and they don’t all object, so in short saveseaburn are a minority group.
They still gonna win.

There’s about 8 signs in south Bents man. No fuckers bothered.

That’s the local businessman whose business is impacted by Northumbrian water? The local businessman who took his facts to the EU who summarily dismissed them as nonsense? The local businessman who has nowt to do with Sunderland?

I avoid listening to loons marra

Again, you’ve lost me.

Apologies thought you were part of the family business. Panic over.

That’s the local businessman whose business is impacted by Northumbrian water? The local businessman who took his facts to the EU who summarily dismissed them as nonsense? The local businessman who has nowt to do with Sunderland?

I avoid listening to loons marra

Well his business is within hundred yards or the estate so I’d say he does have something to do with it. Also we all are affected by Northumbria water especially in this instance so not sure of your point there? Admiteddley have no idea about the EU episode but good on him. Bit ott calling him a loon when he’s researched it and holds a different opinion.

Back