Save Seaburn

Parkin the painter going on that the council are acting illegally. Talking utter shit of course.

I reckon he will be one of the ones to sit in front of the diggers when they roll in to build the car park there.

The whinging cunts who don't live in there probably.
What, people are objecting to the Seaburn Centre being demolished? Are you sure? I think it's more council incompetence. Everything takes a generation.

Should just let the whole place rot and spend all the money on the Vaux site.
The council cannot get either right, 20 years and look at the clip of it man. The council should be embarrassed!

What, people are objecting to the Seaburn Centre being demolished? Are you sure? I think it's more council incompetence. Everything takes a generation.

The council cannot get either right, 20 years and look at the clip of it man. The council should be embarrassed!
People saying that starlings were nesting there so it shouldn't be knocked down. The gulls have probably seen off the starlings, so they'll be defending them next.

Oh well, at least the council have a solid plan.
Siglion have a plan, the NIMBY residents have other plans. They want a swimming pool even though there's an olympic sized pool a couple of miles away. Best idea I heard was a cinema that shows only old films. This is why I think they should abandon any plans and let the residents that are complaining get what they deserve.

Siglion have a plan, the NIMBY residents have other plans. They want a swimming pool even though there's an olympic sized pool a couple of miles away. Best idea I heard was a cinema that shows only old films. This is why I think they should abandon any plans and let the residents that are complaining get what they deserve.

The desperation of the twats man...
They're moaning about traffic off 60 houses then put photos of the glory days on when the beach was heaving. You would have to have the whole of seaburn camp a car park to cope with that many punters these days. It's clear they don't give a shit about seaburn or the benefit high end houses would bring in all year round to local businesses and extra council tax. Just their f***ing view.

Cretins...

I'm pleased to hear Siglion have a plan, does anyone know when it will all be finished? I assume that date is in the plan. I can't find it for love nor money.

I couldn't find much on the Siglion site, except for the plans for the houses. The rest of the development seem to lack any details.

I'm pleased to hear Siglion have a plan, does anyone know when it will all be finished? I assume that date is in the plan. I can't find it for love nor money.

I couldn't find much on the Siglion site, except for the plans for the houses. The rest of the development seem to lack any details.
I don't think it's a plan. More a vision. They need investment don't they before they can make a plan.

The council have missed a trick here.

Re-boot the provision of a temporary travellers site plan, tell Kath it’s down to her making them aware of the need for temporary living sites with her tent campaign.
The locals will turn on her then offer them the original plan which will obviously never happen anyway or when it does most of the residents will have passed away. Everyone’s a winner. Apart from the travellers!!

The council have missed a trick here.

Re-boot the provision of a temporary travellers site plan, tell Kath it’s down to her making them aware of the need for temporary living sites with her tent campaign.
The locals will turn on her then offer them the original plan which will obviously never happen anyway or when it does most of the residents will have passed away. Everyone’s a winner. Apart from the travellers!!
I would quite happily let travellers use of that field.

Back