Save Seaburn

Aye but you pretended to be a Dutch woman from Hendon called Fiona, your missus is booting you out and @Tim Harding beat you
Now that’s quite interesting, I am not aware of that. As we speak she is still in the bed next to me. You must have blindly followed one (of so many) fake rumours. As I suggested to another poster on here about 30mins ago, maybe social media is too much to handle for you, don’t take for granted anything little men in electric cars try to make you believe. Try real life, honestly

Now that’s quite interesting, I am not aware of that. As we speak she is still in the bed next to me. You must have blindly followed one (of so many) fake rumours. As I suggested to another poster on here about 30mins ago, maybe social media is too much to handle for you, don’t take for granted anything little men in electric cars try to make you believe. Try real life, honestly
You protest too much… it’s definitely true

SR6 is topper

The Stack was all Siglion’s idea
It wasn’t, the idea came about during a Siglion workshop, Siglion wanted 5 storey flats, residents suggested leisure. One resident brought up the idea of temporary leisure facilities in shipping containers. Well done on him, he won, Siglion’s master plan is nowhere, an utter failure. I know this pains you, get over it

It wasn’t, the idea came about during a Siglion workshop, Siglion wanted 5 storey flats, residents suggested leisure. One resident brought up the idea of temporary leisure facilities in shipping containers. Well done on him, he won, Siglion’s master plan is nowhere, an utter failure. I know this pains you, get over it
Doesn’t bother me at all…I’m delighted that the Siglion dream of a giant pub came to fruition

@MattyW wanted a man made lake there with a car park underneath it and no roads leading up to it. He actually made plans
Shame about the boating lake, it would have been great. Anyway, I have learned to live with that small disappointment. The end result is a massive one in the eye for your Siglion heroes.

Back