Save Seaburn

ohh for fucks sake man, mods can you temporarily ban these two daft shites from the thread please?
thread's not going little @bobster999 way so starts crying and whinging... ' 😭😭please mods ban them because they don't like my narrow minded opinion😭😭😭'
Honestly mate, you're an utter fool. Stop using social media and forums like this. Give yourself a break. Try real life

thread's not going little @bobster999 way so starts crying and whinging... ' 😭😭please mods ban them because they don't like my narrow minded opinion😭😭😭'
Honestly mate, you're an utter fool. Stop using social media and forums like this. Give yourself a break. Try real life

Who's nicked your chocolates, poirot? Daft gollum kernt.

For your information, they're bringing back a ridiculous argument about window frames from a few months ago. You need better detective skills.

Haven't you got other people's stories to read and pretend they were you?

I'm not your mate either

Gollums fuming because he has to move out of SR6 😄

Piss off and take Kath's bench with you. You'll be able to fill it with your fake profiles you made

Gollums fuming because he has to move out of SR6 😄

Piss off and take Kath's bench with you. You'll be able to fill it with your fake profiles you made
I would never move out of SR6....what makes you think that??
As for fake profiles...you're the guru, whatever we've learned, we've learned it from you

Back