Sausages mash gravy and peas

Anyone else like this everyone once in a while ?

Nice thick Cumberland , nice mash (chop a few chives up hoy them in ) nice onion gravy mixed with the lovely sausage juices , and peas (marrow fat ones)

And of course colmans English mustard is a must on this dish .

Lush

What about popping a bit of mustard or mint sauce in the taties while mashing them?

Good lord. It’s lovely to have you back and that; but I’m quite tempted to report this
Just noticed your username change :D

Shan is a legendary word.

Goes great with mushy peas.
You've ruined it now.

Nowt wrong with mushies but theres a time and a place, and that isn't it.
I once mixed a tin of mushies with loads of mozzarella cheese. Just ate it right out of the bowl. Was actually excellent.

Just noticed your username change :D

Shan is a legendary word.

Goes great with mushy peas.

I once mixed a tin of mushies with loads of mozzarella cheese. Just ate it right out of the bowl. Was actually excellent.
Wrang'un

Mushy peas should always be served in their own exclusion zone on the plate, usually with fish and chip type produce and be left to the discretion of the scranner as to their contamination of the other objects that are present.

Nice to see you back btw 😊

Anyone else like this everyone once in a while ?

Nice thick Cumberland , nice mash (chop a few chives up hoy them in ) nice onion gravy mixed with the lovely sausage juices , and peas (marrow fat ones)

And of course colmans English mustard is a must on this dish .

Lush
I love a nice big sausage - mind got to have tomato sauce to dip it in.

Wrang'un

Mushy peas should always be served in their own exclusion zone on the plate, usually with fish and chip type produce and be left to the discretion of the scranner as to their contamination of the other objects that are present.

Nice to see you back btw 😊
"left to the discretion of the scranner" :lol:

It's good to be back mate and hope you're doing class.

Back