Saudi crown prince accused of sending hit squad to Canada

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Same people who try and crucify Sunderland fans because MB didn't suspend AJ when she knew of the allegations.

Exactly the same. Willing to bet.

Michael Martin tweeted Johnson stuff daily for about two years and yet his child conservation ideals appear to have suddenly disappeared with his support of a regime which only outlawed (with exceptions, of course) the forced marriage and abuse of little girls as young as 8 last year.

But the region (NE1) would have got investment.
I've seen shit posted on twitter claiming every club in the premier league would benefit if this deal went through and billions would be ploughed into the region
I asked how and haven't had a single reply apart from clown emojis

But apparently the real outrage is that they didn't buy NUFC :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But apparently the real outrage is that they didn't buy NUFC :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Yet those daft Geordie folk would still welcome them with open arms.

:lol:

Another hilarious thing about their reaction to this is the fact that it absolutely destroys the self penned myth of 'geordies being a special type of supporter'.
All of that crap they came out with over the years:
Ya divvint undastand
More than a klerb
We're different
We're better
The klerb is the heartbeat of the city.

They've proven with their own actions and words since the Saudis withdrew their bid that their just another bunch of childish, self obsessed idiots who care only about status and self aggrandissment.

The very fans who insisted I give them detailed moral opinions and judgements on Di Canio and AJ have (at best), gone totally silent on the prospect of being owned by one of the most oppressive regimes in the world. The worst of them have become EXACTLY the type of blind, supportive, lying, deceitful, deflecting "fans" that sportswashing is designed to produce.

NONE of them have used the same sanctimonious, moral lens they apply to every other club to their own and their supporters.

Every time they come out with the 'geordie nation' shite in the future they can be destroyed with their own words and actions.

It's both pathetic and hilarious in equal measure.

Last edited:
They love to wallow in self pity so this will be another thing to add to their sickly list...

#cant

‘Mr Jabri says this is down to him possessing "damning information". The document says this includes alleged corruption and overseeing a team of personal mercenaries labelled the Tiger Squad.’

ThE pReMiEr LeAgUe ArE cOrRuPt

I think Fat Mike may be a bit reluctant to hang on to Bin Salmans £17m deposit if the hit squad get mobilised.
😳😂
‘Mr Jabri says this is down to him possessing "damning information". The document says this includes alleged corruption and overseeing a team of personal mercenaries labelled the Tiger Squad.’

ThE pReMiEr LeAgUe ArE cOrRuPt
Hull City are involved now...?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back