Saudi crown prince accused of sending hit squad to Canada

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder whether in years to come they'll look back and be ashamed of who they tried to throw their lot in with?

Not a chance. They have no shame at all and only care about being the richest club in the world. If people die at the hands of their prospective owners it doesn’t matter.

I hope the MP’s backing them are proud that they’ve threw their support behind a murdering regime.

Surely we all learned one thing from the Brexit fiasco regardless of what our opinions were. MPs will do anything to help them get votes. I wouldn't trust most of politicians anymore than the Crown Prince.

My MP is Kevan Jones he always seemed like a decent bloke and has done some good work around here, I was disappointed seeing him backing them
May be worth someone sending him (and all the other MPs doing the same) the link in the OP and asking if they retain their stance.

It's obviously not like this sort of thing is new for the Saudi regime but with a story like this being current and at the fore it puts them in a slightly more difficult position.

You just can't fathom how anyone with the tiniest amount of decency would want a bloke owning your football club who arranges for journalists to be chopped up into pieces, send out hit squads to silence his critics, and runs a brutal regime. Beggars belief.

but...but...Mbappe

I wonder whether in years to come they'll look back and be ashamed of who they tried to throw their lot in with?

Nah, they'll deny it.
In a years time when this has blown over... every mag will have been relieved it was off. Not one of them will have done anything but celebrate dodging a bullet, and not one ever believed theyd get Coutinho or Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back