Sat in weatherspoons.

Bought a breakfast in the Waterhouse in Manchester a couple of weeks ago. Sent it back cos everything was stone cold. Lass came back out with the same plate of food that had been microwaved for a couple of minutes shortly after. :rolleyes:

Refused it and got a refund after a bit of a grumble from the staff.

You think that people who don't have much money to spend are the dregs of society? That says more about you mate than these people you hate. A two bob millionaire thinks he's done well for himself. It's a sad act.
I had a few pints on Saturday.

The 2 traditional town centre boozers charged £3.50 for IPA, the ponsey ‘real ale’ pub charged £5.

Many things in life adhere to the old ‘fur coat and no knickers’ maxim.

You think that people who don't have much money to spend are the dregs of society? That says more about you mate than these people you hate. A two bob millionaire thinks he's done well for himself. It's a sad act.

Been hovering over the reply button for two years but I'm the sad one. Reeto.

Bought a breakfast in the Waterhouse in Manchester a couple of weeks ago. Sent it back cos everything was stone cold. Lass came back out with the same plate of food that had been microwaved for a couple of minutes shortly after. :rolleyes:

Refused it and got a refund after a bit of a grumble from the staff.
Not that bad. I've sent it back as cold, got another back and cold, got the manager and got another back cold :lol:
Just gave up as I was starving.

Went to Charlton/Derby game Saturday. All day messing about, train strikes, tube not running full service, £13 for two pints at the pub next to Borough market. Nearly as expensive in Charlton. Only time we got to chill out a bit was that big Wetherspoons at Baker St on the way back. £10 for sweet chilli wrap thing with chips and a perfect pint of stout. No problems!

I don’t normally eat in Spoons but I did in December last year. Huge choice on the menu so I figured it was going to be vac packed/frozen and just heated up.

There were three of us, it was cheap as chips (ha 😂) and it was ok. Cheap beer anarl so it was fine.

Not that bad. I've sent it back as cold, got another back and cold, got the manager and got another back cold :lol:
Just gave up as I was starving.

It was only afterwards I realised it was about 11:45am and they were probably never gonna cook any more breakfast items from fresh. The beans looked terrible as microwaved ones usually do, but they did have a bit of steam coming off them the second time tbf.

Can certainly see why ya didn’t wanna leave ya stuff unattended.
Had the same dilemma the other month when alone n needed some food so only left my glasses case on the table 😂
Aye I was only in an hour and the amount of scruffs just walking through
I don’t normally eat in Spoons but I did in December last year. Huge choice on the menu so I figured it was going to be vac packed/frozen and just heated up.

There were three of us, it was cheap as chips (ha 😂) and it was ok. Cheap beer anarl so it was fine.
The breakfast was actually ok, I ate everything which is a good sign

Went to Charlton/Derby game Saturday. All day messing about, train strikes, tube not running full service, £13 for two pints at the pub next to Borough market. Nearly as expensive in Charlton. Only time we got to chill out a bit was that big Wetherspoons at Baker St on the way back. £10 for sweet chilli wrap thing with chips and a perfect pint of stout. No problems!

Mhmmmm, sweet chilli wrap ‘thing’ with chips.

Back