Sat in weatherspoons.

I've ben in weatherspoons in the town since 930am this morning ,for a breakfast and a coffee. There's blokes chewing their faces off and a load old blokes and workies having pints. The only place I've felt uneasy leaving my breakfast and jacket unattended while I get some salt😂, been harassed by 2 beggars wanting £2 (with inflation is that the new give me 20p for me bussy). All on a Monday morning, what a place.

I've ben in weatherspoons in the town since 930am this morning ,for a breakfast and a coffee. There's blokes chewing their faces off and a load old blokes and workies having pints. The only place I've felt uneasy leaving my breakfast and jacket unattended while I get some salt😂, been harassed by 2 beggars wanting £2 (with inflation is that the new give me 20p for me bussy). All on a Monday morning, what a place.
That sounds class to me. Fcuk the sterile modern world.

Sounds class,how many purple noses on view.

Which one outta curiosity

Beggars in spoons?

How many blood pressure cases.

Back