Sam Fender

I’m sorry to hear that and I hope your partner is ok.

I went to Coldplay at the SOL about 10 years ago and I found the mosh pit on the pitch very stressful, so I moved away and I sat in the stand instead.

Sadly events like these attracts the scummiest people in society, who have got no respect for anyone.
:eek: Coldplay had a moshpit? :lol: What the frig did they mosh to?

It’s cause he’s a bell end. Gone to watch Sam Fender and randomly thinks of making a comment about Sunderland. His tweet doesn’t even make sense. Of course the best option would be to ignore it but that’s never going to happen is it.

It’s so small time and absolutely pandering to the nayshun.
Yip, tweet didn't make sense at all. Probably had a couple of bacardi breezers and fancied some attention and thought he was being funny. Dont think he has had anyone with his comment as it just didn't make sense.

Oh, and there was giant Newcastle flags waved about in the crowd like it was St James Park. We went to watch and listen to music not a f***ing football match.

I don’t think this is as controversial as Twitter would have you believe. Many years ago I saw Marr and N.Gallagher in Manchester and before and during the break people were singing Danny Collins songs and it annoyed me abit but had blue moon been going on through the set and the flags game out it would annoy me more.

I honestly don’t see the difference between a gig and a play, if in some weird world Jimmy Nail was playing Hamlet at a theatre in Newcastle it wouldn’t be acceptable to wave flags and shout toon toon between monologues.

I’m a little old for those. I love music though. Neil Young, Jackson Browne and Springsteen were early influences and I believe Fender has a similar power to his writing. Those who consider him ‘dull’ probably content themselves with supermarket wallpaper music.
Power to Sam fenders writing? Think your getting a bit carried away there mate.

I honestly don’t see the difference between a gig and a play, if in some weird world Jimmy Nail was playing Hamlet at a theatre in Newcastle it wouldn’t be acceptable to wave flags and shout toon toon between monologues.

Bound to be someone on here who has seen Jimmy Nails Hamlet

I don’t think this is as controversial as Twitter would have you believe. Many years ago I saw Marr and N.Gallagher in Manchester and before and during the break people were singing Danny Collins songs and it annoyed me abit but had blue moon been going on through the set and the flags game out it would annoy me more.

I wouldn't go to see Hamlet after being out in town for 6 or 7 hours mind.
Bound to be someone on here who has seen Jimmy Nails Hamlet
It was Much Ado About Nothing

Last edited:

Back