Sala arrest

Don't think the plane has been recovered? So I presume can't prove mechanical failure.
Pilot? Licence? Former pilot instructor/assessor who signed the pilot off?? All very mysterious
Wasn't recovered but I remember reading they were hoping they'd taken enough video of the wreckage to be able to tell if there were any obvious signs of what happened.

If it's the owner, then I'm guessing its paperwork related. More than likely something has been filled in wrong, out of date or not filled in at all.

If you owned a car and your mate drives it, and has an accident. It's not your fault. But if you havent checked he is insured to drive it, you are in trouble. (Not saying that its insurance related though).

It will be something like that. Air crash investigators will go through paperwork with a fine tooth comb

Possibly, an engineer who carried out substandard work or inspection. It's all supposition, tho:cry:
With respect, you thought it was BBC Albania, so it’s probably wise to point out the bloody obvious
Some people in Glass Houses, just can't resist throwing stones, marra;)

Last edited:

Back