Sala arrest

You seemed to miss it altogether by suggesting they’d be found not guilty, thereby missing the obvious charging decision, plea, and then a trial in the event of a not guilty plea.
Your right, I have no idea how the justice system works, but thanks for pointing it all out

Flight was arranged through Wingly.

Claims to be non commercial 'ride sharing' platform but is basically used by many as a way of arranging commercial air taxis without having to adhere to any regulations about flight safety, either pilot or aircraft. This whole story is exactly that - unsuitable aircraft flown under illegal conditions by an unlicensed pilot.

I imagine it's something to do with this.

Engineer? Ground crew? Owner of the plane?, can't think of any other links other than that

Was it proved to be a mechanical failure?
If not I can't see it's ground crew/owner of plane.

Otherwise it must something to do with the pilot not being licensed to carry paying passengers...

All very odd. If he gets charged I suppose they will release the name..

Otherwise it must something to do with the pilot not being licensed to carry paying passengers...

Don't think the plane has been recovered? So I presume can't prove mechanical failure.
Pilot? Licence? Former pilot instructor/assessor who signed the pilot off?? All very mysterious

He's 60. First name I checked.
Ditto :lol:

Wasn't the pilot colourblind and not allowed to fly at night...sure I heard that on the radio recently.

Last edited:

Back