SAFC fan tv

Do people not understand the hosts are making money off these videos. They aren't doing it to be high and mighty . Not my cup of tea but not gonna slate them for it

Doubt they will make much money but totally agree, it is what is, I am not going to slate them for it either. The lad is just asking fans what they think and I would rather watch him asking fans about Sunderland than click on the links on here that people post to that fat geordie and his garbage.

Hope it improves with time ,good to hear views and opinion across a section of fans attending the game rather than keyboard warriors who don’t attend matches.

Harsh, but not wrong.
Not harsh at all. ALS for years claimed to be independent... They no longer are. Roker Report and that other podcast thing are now massively under the thumb of Donald and with Connor Bromley getting his promotion, you've got to applaud Stewart Donald for getting them all on his side. Remember when ALS used to question and grief Bob Murray a lot? They aren't saying much about Donald are they? This safc fans tv is fair enough looking in, they give the fans a voice to say whatever they want and aren't censored by the club.

Not harsh at all. ALS for years claimed to be independent... They no longer are. Roker Report and that other podcast thing are now massively under the thumb of Donald and with Connor Bromley getting his promotion, you've got to applaud Stewart Donald for getting them all on his side. Remember when ALS used to question and grief Bob Murray a lot? They aren't saying much about Donald are they? This safc fans tv is fair enough looking in, they give the fans a voice to say whatever they want and aren't censored by the club.

Just an opinion gordon, your right in what you say, and to most people it screams the fanzines are in bed with the club, but they need to be to gain access, its their deal, they made to get in the door, but it sounds to me like you think they are the same body speaking from the same mouth, which isn't the case at the moment given RR have been told by the club, that from now on the football club will only been talking via statements on the clubs website, your correct they will still be getting access, both them and ALS, but i think it will be a lot less than it has been.

Just an opinion gordon, your right in what you say, and to most people it screams the fanzines are in bed with the club, but they need to be to gain access, its their deal, they made to get in the door, but it sounds to me like you think they are the same body speaking from the same mouth, which isn't the case at the moment given RR have been told by the club, that from now on the football club will only been talking via statements on the clubs website, your correct they will still be getting access, both them and ALS, but i think it will be a lot less than it has been.
Aye but folk shouldn't forget they moved away from "independent" in hope of patting Stewart Donald's arse on a regular basis

Aye but folk shouldn't forget they moved away from "independent" in hope of patting Stewart Donald's arse on a regular basis

We could say the same about other media outlets certain journalists, and radio people all wanting access, they would be doing the same if someone new came along, i get that your saying it's hypocrisy to claim independence, but i suppose from their point of view its how they view that independence. the devil as always will be in the detail.

I did one against Bolton, thought it was a decent idea. I saw them at Shrewsbury and felt a bit sorry for the bloke he's trying to give fans a platform which I think is vitally important and people were giving him abuse and hounding him. Not really neccessary.

We could say the same about other media outlets certain journalists, and radio people all wanting access, they would be doing the same if someone new came along, i get that your saying it's hypocrisy to claim independence, but i suppose from their point of view its how they view that independence. the devil as always will be in the detail.
The journalists don't represent the fans though

I did one against Bolton, thought it was a decent idea. I saw them at Shrewsbury and felt a bit sorry for the bloke he's trying to give fans a platform which I think is vitally important and people were giving him abuse and hounding him. Not really neccessary.
Is it vital important the fans have a tv station like this?? I don't think so myself.

Back