SAFC fan tv

Absolutely love this me mind. Proper genuine fans reactions/opinions outside the ground . I know some on here moan about it but just watching the fans delight makes all the safc tv lads hard work worth it for me. Great Stuff.

So apart from ontap what do the others behind SAFC fan TV post as on here.

Even if i had something to say regarding the game, i would swerve these every week, makes me cringe when that white haired bloke puts his arm on peoples shoulders, you're interviewing people you don't know, personal space is just that, for people who know each other, a barrier from people you don't know.

Might just be me being overly standoffish but i f***ing hate people invading my personal space.
Calm down there mate, seems like a genuinely nice bloke. Not aiming this at you but why do people have knock others down?, are they the best of course not they are a few lads fans who fancied doing something like that about the club they love, well done lads.

Michael Bowers wore socks and sliders before. I seen him in real life. For this it’s enough to avoid for me

He's a good lad Bowers, openly and unashamedly autistic and has written some interesting stuff about how that has affected his adult life. His content may not be for everyone but he's a genuine Massive Lads Fan with a great passion for the club.

I dont go looking for it to watch but when I do come across it I'll watch and dont mind it.

Prefer away games footage as the fans are generally mortal.

He's a good lad Bowers, openly and unashamedly autistic and has written some interesting stuff about how that has affected his adult life. His content may not be for everyone but he's a genuine Massive Lads Fan with a great passion for the club.

Autism or not. No excuse for socks and sliders lad. I’d had more time for him if he ditched these nut jobs
But putting aside these crack heads. I feel this is Dave the rave’s chance to get hit enough to challenge Micky Quinn for publicly humiliating him

Last edited:
Worst kind of fans but if it helps Dave the Rave get a platform to challenge Micky Quinn over his comments fair enough. But the sooner this sad shit dies the better

Back