SAFC fan tv

Absolutely love this me mind. Proper genuine fans reactions/opinions outside the ground . I know some on here moan about it but just watching the fans delight makes all the safc tv lads hard work worth it for me. Great Stuff.

Even if i had something to say regarding the game, i would swerve these every week, makes me cringe when that white haired bloke puts his arm on peoples shoulders, you're interviewing people you don't know, personal space is just that, for people who know each other, a barrier from people you don't know.

Might just be me being overly standoffish but i f***ing hate people invading my personal space.

Absolutely love this me mind. Proper genuine fans reactions/opinions outside the ground . I know some on here moan about it but just watching the fans delight makes all the safc tv lads hard work worth it for me. Great Stuff.
I was wondering when one of you lot would promote the channel on here haha

Keep going, I watch them.

Even if i had something to say regarding the game, i would swerve these every week, makes me cringe when that white haired bloke puts his arm on peoples shoulders, you're interviewing people you don't know, personal space is just that, for people who know each other, a barrier from people you don't know.

Might just be me being overly standoffish but i f***ing hate people invading my personal space.
"don't stand (so) don't stand (so) don't stand (so) close to me?"

Back