Sadiq Khan - total tit

From a guy who was literally frothing with excitement over the BLM riots, telling everyone to ‘educate’ themselves on institutional racism and let’s not forget wants to defund our police as they are ‘all racist’....
I couldn’t give two shiny shits youngun.
You and a fair few on here have done more harm to race relations across Britain than those terrible white middle aged bald blokes you are petrified of 😀
That's correct, I understand what racism is and I know that you're racist

err one is a minister the other was a backbench mp. Ok she was a shadow minister under corbyn but shadows don't normally attract that king of scrutiny

She was on a panel of 2 on a political TV show on the BBC. That's pretty high profile compared to most (shadow) ministers. She also made a tit of herself on there. Unless of course you think Mao was a nice guy too :lol:

Bizarre stuff.

Apparently, you have much less influence as a government minister than you do if you're on a lunchtime 'telly' show. The Flowerpot Men have a lot to answer for.

Who said that? Nobody mentioned influence. As a shadow minister you have no real power at all but that's not what we're talking about.

I said Abbott has a far bigger profile than Grayling. Therefore she is higher profile in the press.

Who said that? Nobody mentioned influence. As a shadow minister you have no real power at all but that's not what we're talking about.

I said Abbott has a far bigger profile than Grayling. Therefore she is higher profile in the press.
She has a far bigger profile on here for some reason. I'm not so sure about the press.

Even if she does have a higher profile in the press you might ask yourself why and I'm guessing it will mostly be amongst the Tory rags like the Mail and Express.

Johnson made a huge financial mess of TFL when he was mayor. Quite ridiculous of him to point the finger at anyone else for that.

Yeah but when Johnson was mayor of London his actions tended not to be discussed much on here,especially by north east based posters.

Not sure what's changed.

Back