Sadiq Khan - total tit

As has Grayling, where is the big, ongoing thread on his serial cock-ups?

In a fast, ever-changing scenario like Covid, I don't see it as particularly hypocritical for people to be constantly reconsidering. In fact, it would be dangerous if they didn't.

When was Grayling on the panel of a political show on the BBC?

You're comparing apples to oranges.

I think most people would consider the far more obvious comparisons between them than in what guise they've appeared on telly

A couple of years ago more people knew Abbott than Kier Starmer. Bar Corbyn she was probably the most well known Labour MP.

Grayling is a nobody in comparison.

A couple of years ago more people knew Abbott than Kier Starmer. Bar Corbyn she was probably the most well known Labour MP.

Grayling is a nobody in comparison.
So? The incompetencey and damage he had caused already regardless of his status far surpasses any of the reasons you supposedly still have it in for Abbott.

Unless this is you admitting that your vendetta against her is just lazy tabloid informed virulence, taking pot shots at the tv personality, which I suspect is the reality, as opposed to actual offence at political incompetence you claim

Last edited:
So? The incompetencey and damage he had caused far surpasses any of the reasons you supposedly still have it in for Abbott.

I have it in for Abbott? A link was posted to her latest TV offering the other day, I didn't bother opening it.

She is a non entity, confined to history politically. Which is good news for all concerned.

It raises the profile greatly. Abbott gaffs were news because she was very well known.

Grayling is a nobody by way of comparison.
You've never said it's because shes well known. You say it's because shes incompetent.

In which case, why do examples of far greater and more damaging incompetence not bother you?

You've never said it's because shes well known. You say it's because shes incompetent.

In which case, why do examples of far greater and more damaging incompetence not bother you?

I said she was a car crash, she was / is. If you're high profile it's news. If you're not as high profile it isn't as newsworthy. I don't decide what makes headlines.

The peception of Diane Abbott is a car crash to some, but will they be honest about Johnsons accident(s). Motorway pile up ? Twin towers ?

A racial element that Abbott has been a total car crash for several years? Rightio.

Khan didn't mention the 10pm curfew last week when he begged for London to go into tier 2. What's changed in a week? It's selective and hypocritical.
Have you never changed your mind over an issue?

And I’m happy to report a pathetic race baiter

Race Baiting: The act of intentionally encouraging racism or anger about issues relating to race.

A good example of which is saying (about London Mayor Sadiq Khan): His popularity is due to the ethnic make up of London....nothing else.

If you don't understand why what you posted was openly racist, I feel sorry for you.

Race Baiting: The act of intentionally encouraging racism or anger about issues relating to race.

A good example of which is saying (about London Mayor Sadiq Khan): His popularity is due to the ethnic make up of London....nothing else.

If you don't understand why what you posted was openly racist, I feel sorry for you.
😳😀
Clown shoe

Happy to second that your post was racist
From a guy who was literally frothing with excitement over the BLM riots, telling everyone to ‘educate’ themselves on institutional racism and let’s not forget wants to defund our police as they are ‘all racist’....
I couldn’t give two shiny shits youngun.
You and a fair few on here have done more harm to race relations across Britain than those terrible white middle aged bald blokes you are petrified of 😀

Back