Sacked vegan claims discrimination in landmark case

Status
Not open for further replies.

That was a tattoo marra. He cut holes in the hat so you could see

Has anyone said he classes himself as "An ethical vegan" so apparently being Vegan alone isn't good enough
Aye, he's saying that just cos you always go to mass, drink the wine and eat the bread, it doesn't make you a Roman Catholic in his eyes.

That’s what I was thinking. I could open some doors like.
Scary times :eek:

That was a tattoo marra. He cut holes in the hat so you could see

Has anyone said he classes himself as "An ethical vegan" so apparently being Vegan alone isn't good enough
Vegan extremists :confused:

You'd have to. Vegans will be too weak to do it.
Logon or register to see this image

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................... protein

So how do you know they are 'Preachy'
Cos before I murder them, I have to identify them.

And they do a lot of that work for me.

Last edited:
Aye, he's saying that just cos you always go to mass, drink the wine and eat the bread, it doesn't make you a Roman Catholic in his eyes.
They are pretty insistent on that one like.
Pizza and Beer isn't "close enough" :rolleyes:

Veganism is a philosophical belief. Surely?
Probably, if you can believe in a man on a flying horse that cut the moon in half you can can believe in peas and carrots.

Last edited:
This does seem like unfair dismissal to me. Not on the basis of being a vegan of course. But why would information about the activities of a company your pension fund invests in be confidential? The information about who/what a pension invests in should be available to all pension holders if not publicly available shouldn't it? Obviously, we don't know the detail of what he's done. For all we know he might have walked into the office with the words 'against animal testing' tattooed on his bellend which he was swinging around. That would be gross misconduct.

On a vegan bashing note I don't think I've ever met one who told me they were vegan who wasn't a bit of a twat or just hard work. My friend's daughter did it once and she is canny but it only lasted a couple of months.

If gammon is a race, then I don't see why vegan can't be.
:lol:

This does seem like unfair dismissal to me. Not on the basis of being a vegan of course. But why would information about the activities of a company your pension fund invests in be confidential? The information about who/what a pension invests in should be available to all pension holders if not publicly available shouldn't it? Obviously, we don't know the detail of what he's done. For all we know he might have walked into the office with the words 'against animal testing' tattooed on his bellend which he was swinging around. That would be gross misconduct.

On a vegan bashing note I don't think I've ever met one who told me they were vegan who wasn't a bit of a twat or just hard work. My friend's daughter did it once and she is canny but it only lasted a couple of months.
Her life after you found out?

Things are changing rapidly amongst the young.

Are you a vegan harry?

Nope. Daughter is and 90% of meals are now vegan. I reckon I will be soon enough.

The arguments for being vegan are compelling to me. Healthier, better for environment and stops the exploitation and suffering of billions of animals.

The killing of them isn't an issue for me, it's the industrialisation of their lives.

Can understand why he was sacked if the company judged that the information he was passing on was commercially sensitive but equally it does seem a bit ethically dubious for an animal welfare charity to be investing in companies that carry out animal testing, some of the people donating to them might choose not to if they were aware of that
It's probably not even the company in question, it will be whatever investment firm handles the pension.

Nope. Daughter is and 90% of meals are now vegan. I reckon I will be soon enough.

The arguments for being vegan are compelling to me. Healthier, better for environment and stops the exploitation and suffering of billions of animals.

The killing of them isn't an issue for me, it's the industrialisation of their lives.
Fair point, fair point....

but bacon is lush so there. ;)

They always have Harry. All those scenes you could be part of in the 60s through 90s. They've fuck all now. No the wonder they turn to shit like veganism.
:lol:

It's a sad state of affairs when Harry goes vegan. He'll be wearing hemp and walking around barefoot next. Country is going to the dogs. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back