Sack the players.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31333
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep on saying , by all means criticise Moyes, Short whoever for getting us to this position.

But there is nothing any manager can do once the players have mentally gone. Villa went through 3 managers and neither couldn't raise a single effort from the players between them.

The club, including Moyes know we are gone. They are simply trying to ease it through to the end in what is becoming a slowly but ever increasingly tense atmosphere with the touch paper getting ever closer.

But ultimately there is nothing that can be done with the players now. They are looking for rocks to climb under. It's crap, but it's not just us, it just what happens in this situation.

And villa haven't bounced straight back. They didn't have the right mentality in and around the squad because they were used to losing every week.

Agree. Can't hang your hat on any of these lads getting us up. They're a bunch of losers
Pickford aside I totally agree, Moyes has been shite but he didn't have a chance tbf, that first half considering who we were playing was unforgivable, not one of the outfield players seemed to give a toss, thing is if we sacked Moyes weeks ago and they started to turn it on a la Leicester I'd have thought the same of them, they don't give a fuck about Sunderland or its supporters.

Well Pickford didn't play
Manquillo wasn't here
Jones was woeful
O'Shea was shite
Denayer wasn't here

Cattermole isn't fit
Gibson wasn't here
Ndong wasn't here

Fair enough on Khazri
Anichebe wasn't here
Defoe it's hard to judge

So 5 of the players he did sign were all shite.

Buck stops with the manager.

Obviously we can't but should be able to for gross incompetence. No heart or desire. Can say all you want about Moyes but the players are an embarrassment.

Too many players who look like they don't want to be on the pitch. Including Jermain Defoe.

I couldn't give a shit if any of them leave bar Pickford and Cattermole! Only ones to try, Defoe has gave up now but i don't blame him. No service all season

Well Pickford didn't play
Manquillo wasn't here
Jones was woeful
O'Shea was shite
Denayer wasn't here

Cattermole isn't fit
Gibson wasn't here
Ndong wasn't here

Fair enough on Khazri
Anichebe wasn't here
Defoe it's hard to judge
Further to that, we had Kirchhoff playing 15 games from January alone. Throughout the whole of this one he's played in 5.

M'Vila, although he dropped off in the second half of the season was good.

Kaboul and Kone formed a partnership.

There's a spine of a team there that's just not been here this year.

Further to that, we had Kirchhoff playing 15 games from January alone. Throughout the whole of this one he's played in 5.

M'Vila, although he dropped off in the second half of the season was good.

Kaboul and Kone formed a partnership.

There's a spine of a team there that's just not been here this year.

Yeah spot on. We had a consistent side out. Got new players in too and that breeds confidence in the squad (A lot like Hull this season).

Tactically, motivationally, and improving our play with substitutions...

Three areas that a Manager needs to show at least a level of consistency and competency....Moyes hasn't shown any of this.

The players are rightly taking their share of the blame but these are people that have had their every moment scripted since an early age, coaches planning, fitness monitored, biomeds tracked and now they are being guided and instructed by Moyes, Stockdale and Bracewell? And we wonder why we are served up shite!

Moyes is a broken man, any ability or drive he showed at Everton has been eroded by Man Utd and Sociedad.
Stockdale, highly rated by Alladyce looks lost without Big Sams structure and support.
Bracewell looks like he doesn't want to be there, doesn't want the responsibility of representing the club and knowledge wise as a coach seems to have nothing.

Modern players are pampered twats that if they can get away with swinging the lead they will....until the last 6months before contract renewal time at least!

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.

Tactically, motivationally, and improving our play with substitutions...

Three areas that a Manager needs to show at least a level of consistency and competency....Moyes hasn't shown any of this.

The players are rightly taking their share of the blame but these are people that have had their every moment scripted since an early age, coaches planning, fitness monitored, biomeds tracked and now they are being guided and instructed by Moyes, Stockdale and Bracewell? And we wonder why we are served up shite!

Moyes is a broken man, any ability or drive he showed at Everton has been eroded by Man Utd and Sociedad.
Stockdale, highly rated by Alladyce looks lost without Big Sams structure and support.
Bracewell looks like he doesn't want to be there, doesn't want the responsibility of representing the club and knowledge wise as a coach seems to have nothing.

Modern players are pampered twats that if they can get away with swinging the lead they will....until the last 6months before contract renewal time at least!

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
All this chat about substitutions is total bollocks I'm afraid. They rarely make much of a difference if at all, especially when the bench is full of plodders like Roswell and Borini. They can some time change a game but the amount it gets harped on about on here is ridiculous.

All this chat about substitutions is total bollocks I'm afraid. They rarely make much of a difference if at all, especially when the bench is full of plodders like Roswell and Borini. They can some time change a game but the amount it gets harped on about on here is ridiculous.

Really? I would suggest that youve actually agreed with my point....that the quality, motivation of and timing of the subs render them ineffectual. As well as introducing them into a tactical clusterfuck!

Pickford aside I totally agree, Moyes has been shite but he didn't have a chance tbf, that first half considering who we were playing was unforgivable, not one of the outfield players seemed to give a toss, thing is if we sacked Moyes weeks ago and they started to turn it on a la Leicester I'd have thought the same of them, they don't give a fuck about Sunderland or its supporters.

:lol: ffs

Sack the board sack the players sack the manager sack the staff sack everyone. Might as well put the fans on the pitch would show more passion than any.

What the fuck are you talking about

He signed most of them. Lay off the drink.
They don't care man, they get paid regardless, we are a retirement fund for players no one else wants, the fact they can't even do it for their old gaffer or who bought them proves me right not wrong ya knacker! Moyes has been a total fuck up but has anyone bar Pickford and earlier Defoe (now keeping himself out of danger of injury obviously) pulled out any stops? Professional pride is obviously a thing of the past.

They don't care man, they get paid regardless, we are a retirement fund for players no one else wants, the fact they can't even do it for their old gaffer or who bought them proves me right not wrong ya knacker! Moyes has been a total fuck up but has anyone bar Pickford and earlier Defoe (now keeping himself out of danger of injury obviously) pulled out any stops? Professional pride is obviously a thing of the past.

He has signed his mates to keep him in the job, the bloke is a f***ing disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back