Sack the players.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31333
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 31333

Obviously we can't but should be able to for gross incompetence. No heart or desire. Can say all you want about Moyes but the players are an embarrassment.

Too many players who look like they don't want to be on the pitch. Including Jermain Defoe.

Thats the worst I've seen us all season. Absolute shambles both on and off the ball. Pathetic. 33 games into the season and they look like they've never played with each other before

It has to be said we were looking determined had just had a decent shot on goal and were firmly on top then a miscommunication from two of our most experienced players who have played umpteen games next to each other gifted them a goal. Not helped of course by the fact that we are playing an old slow man in the fastest league in the world because we have two expensive mistake ridden centre backs out of the team

Obviously we can't but should be able to for gross incompetence. No heart or desire. Can say all you want about Moyes but the players are an embarrassment.

Too many players who look like they don't want to be on the pitch. Including Jermain Defoe.
Collectively and individually they have shown us that our beloved club is just a means to an end of earning a pot load of money without giving a fuck about it or the fans. Every single one of them should hang their heads in shame but the ***** don't have a conscience or care

Collectively and individually they have shown us that our beloved club is just a means to an end of earning a pot load of money without giving a fuck about it or the fans. Every single one of them should hang their heads in shame but the ***** don't have a conscience or care

Agree. Can't hang your hat on any of these lads getting us up. They're a bunch of losers

Most of these players were miles better under Allardyce

Well Pickford didn't play
Manquillo wasn't here
Jones was woeful
O'Shea was shite
Denayer wasn't here

Cattermole isn't fit
Gibson wasn't here
Ndong wasn't here

Fair enough on Khazri
Anichebe wasn't here
Defoe it's hard to judge

TBF I've seen them having good games, but I've never seen Moyes making a good decision yet.

Manquillo wasn't here
Jones was woeful
O'Shea was shite
Denayer wasn't here

Cattermole isn't fit
Gibson wasn't here
Ndong wasn't here

Fair enough on Khazri
Anichebe wasn't here
Defoe it's hard to judge
Yedlin was here, not a great player but Allardyce got him playing
Denayer or O'Shea would not be playing if Allardyce was here because he had Kone looking like a top 6 centre half and not a league 1 player
Cattermole was fit under Allardyce
Gibson was a Moyes signing
Anichebe was a Moyes signing (tbf I think he is one who tries)

I also add players like Borini were competent under Allardyce, Moyes has destroyed a bottom half premier league player.

Including the 13 David 'it's not his fault' Moyes signed?

Manquillo wasn't here
Jones was woeful
O'Shea was shite
Denayer wasn't here

Cattermole isn't fit
Gibson wasn't here
Ndong wasn't here

Fair enough on Khazri
Anichebe wasn't here
Defoe it's hard to judge
Six of those players were signed by Moyes.

Sack the lot of em, need to start next season with new manager and a complete new squad.

I keep on saying , by all means criticise Moyes, Short whoever for getting us to this position.

But there is nothing any manager can do once the players have mentally gone. Villa went through 3 managers and neither couldn't raise a single effort from the players between them.

The club, including Moyes know we are gone. They are simply trying to ease it through to the end in what is becoming a slowly but ever increasingly tense atmosphere with the touch paper getting ever closer.

But ultimately there is nothing that can be done with the players now. They are looking for rocks to climb under. It's crap, but it's not just us, it just what happens in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back