Saba Maison De Luxe

We went on Wednesday and it was fine. More expensive than say Goa, where in my opinion the food is as good. They add 10% service charge on which is a bit naughty,as I could not see it mentioned on the menu. Sunderland is well served for good Indian restaurants. Certaintly worth going. Service was good.

We went on Wednesday and it was fine. More expensive than say Goa, where in my opinion the food is as good. They add 10% service charge on which is a bit naughty,as I could not see it mentioned on the menu. Sunderland is well served for good Indian restaurants. Certaintly worth going. Service was good.
The same family who own Goa. Not sure if the French connection like.

enjoyed it last night , nice atmosphere big venue , nice food had better like , went with the mixed vindaloo , pilau , garlic naan . Best Bhuna prawn puri I’ve ever had as a starter tbf , had better vindaloos though, thought the service could have been better and the prices .

Do they??

Back