Saba Maison De Luxe

Going tomorrow night , new Indian in the town .

What’s peoples views on it who’ve been , nice ?

Probably another thread on the place but can’t be arsed to find it , and you get more of a response when you start your own anyway

Thoughts on it ?

I can’t comment on the food, which I’m sure is great…..but it’s the shittest named restaurant I’ve heard in a long while.
The name is trying far too hard to sound classy.

Ironically, it’s usually case that these kind of places end up attracting total scratters.

Food was beautiful, place is really nice inside. Some nice touches like a dj, really cool swing seats in waiting area and cobra lager on draught.

Took ages for food to come out which is my only gripe but in fairness it had only been open a week. You could tell most of the staff were still learning.

Cobra 6.95 a pint eek. Delicious though x

Food was beautiful, place is really nice inside. Some nice touches like a dj, really cool swing seats in waiting area and cobra lager on draught.

Took ages for food to come out which is my only gripe but in fairness it had only been open a week. You could tell most of the staff were still learning.

Not exactly unusual that mind

Going tomorrow night , new Indian in the town .

What’s peoples views on it who’ve been , nice ?

Probably another thread on the place but can’t be arsed to find it , and you get more of a response when you start your own anyway

Thoughts on it ?
Me dad had one of those after he sold his morris marina

I'd imagine 4 or less people will ve okay
I went with a bunch and it was rubbish
No one had a clue what was going on ,cold food ,wrong food ,late food
Saba walking around being peter stringfellow.
I've no idea where the premium on the cost is well spent

Forgot about the club tunes
Music was louder than the waiter and us so no one could hear anything when they were bringing food out for 11 people

Last edited:

Back