SA Tour 2019/20

I'll pass on the benefits of any knowledge I pick up.
You going to nz marra

Match tickets will be a tenner day from memory. Digs obviously vary. Newlands train station drops you outside the ground so you can stay well out of town in theory.
Would love to go just haven't got the funds wouldn't mind checking in a few months time but prices will be up a lot more I guess

Last edited:

You going to nz marra

Would love to go just haven't got the funds wouldn't mind checking in a few months time but prices will be up a lot more I guess

Nah. Wouldn't be able to afford doing both that close together. Don't think there's a test at Basin Reserve either which is the main one I want to visit.

Nah. Wouldn't be able to afford doing both that close together. Don't think there's a test at Basin Reserve either which is the main one I want to visit.

It is possible to trips like SA last min, I asuming Capetown is so popular that digs are just sold out to the max

7 day tour with the BA for one person for the CT test is going for £3k like. I knarr theirs are direct flights and it 4* accommodation, plus tickets for the test are included, but I've paid £750 so far for flights and a bed. Tickets to the cricket probably £50 max. Nearly four times as much!

Back