Ryhope Explosion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scary shit gas. Makes me wonder how good the pipes in and around my house are, not just mine but others close.
which is why you should get regular safety checks done, landlord or not.Although admittedly that would only tell you the state of the ECV and everything yourside of the meter

I'm 2 minutes away from it nearly shat me pants, never seen so many ambulance and police in me life flying past mine

I'm up in the estate next to the roundabout going up go the hospital and it shook my house too.

To be fair, I heard the sirens around 1 or 2 minutes later, so a fantastically quick response by the emergency services.

I'm up in the estate next to the roundabout going up go the hospital and it shook my house too.

To be fair, I heard the sirens around 1 or 2 minutes later, so a fantastically quick response by the emergency services.

Aye they were on the ball like all flying past mine within minutes, had 2 air ambulance on the field out the back of mine next to the new park, ones just left not sure if anyone was taken in it

when you see the remains of houses after gas explosions, normally it does a lot of damage but the shell of the house tends to still be there... for almost the entire house to have gone seems extreme... hope there was no one in it, or next door...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back