Rusyns goal from Boro fan take a look

Without the run from Jobe, Rusyn wouldn’t have had that space. Rusyn however is our man with the goalscorer’s instinct, he showed in the the 21s last week as well.

Imagine trying to pick holes in a perfectly fine strike from our own player, man!

It was a cracking ball to Rusyn who made a shitload of space for himself and struck a lovely shot just inside the post.
Even the best keepers can misjudge the flight and bounce of the ball, it was hardly a catastrophic keeping error.

He absolutely has to be starting every game. If he does, Beale might well get results and convert the sceptics.
I'm a Beale sceptic, and dropping Rusyn after his goal just made me think he's an idiot. However, if he makes Rusyn a regular starter,
I think people will show a little more patience with him.

Rusyn hit it well and it dipped just as it arrived at the keeper. He should have got more on it, I'd have been disappointed if Paterson had let it in but I give full credit Rusyn for having a decent effort on target.

got to give credit for Neils pass back to Clarke, its a great pass right into space for him to run on to.
Spot on , I actually looked yesterday to see who it was that calmly and with pure class stroked that ball with perfect pace into the space for Clark to run on to. He really is top notch is DN.
Keeper should be doing better.

Got to give credit for Jobe's run too, pulled their full back in leaving Rusyn with absolute acres once he got the ball.
Jobe does that constantly for 90mins , but it’s over the heads of his haters on here of course.

Last edited:
Once heard Alan Shearer (undeniably great striker, ignoring his choice of hat/football club) say that it was a key part of his success to hit it early. The keeper doesn’t have a chance to set himself, or defenders to get a block in, catching them out.

I think people aren’t giving NR enough credit here. Most of our players take far too long to get a shot off and it drives me mental.

No won't have it. Was a howler and a shit shot and Rusyn just isn't good enough.

Btw I'm a fan of Rusyn and he will come good and it was a good effort and the swerve did the keeper in. He also knew he had to get the shot away quickly, almost every player in our team would never have got that shot away. It would have been controlled and waited for a pass.
Kin hell make your mind up jesus

Dear me and you got likes 😩😩😩

Just stating facts
Take your Rose tinted glasses off man, it’s a decent shot at most that 99% of keepers in the football league would save.

Yes he got it on target and eventually scored but it’s way more of a howler than it is a good strike.

Last edited:
Ill be honest I was in that corner as was in the legends lounge, and when it came to him i shouted 'dont f***ing shoot from there', next thing you know im hugging my boro supporting mates I was with desperately trying not to shout/stand up :lol:

Back