Rusyns goal from Boro fan take a look

Let's hope Beale notices this and gives him a proper run in the team now.
I get why he is trying other strikers out (as he doesn't know them like we do) but he/we haven't got a couple of months for him to fanny about trying to work out his best 11 if we want a shot at the play-offs. And if he doesn't now realise that Rusyn needs to be in it, I doubt he'll last too long...
It’s so obvious Rusyn has to be the first choice for us.

Rusyn
Hemir
Burstow

That should be the order of preference if everyone is fit and available.

Did really well in the build up to his goal. Feigned to make a run inside and sent the defender packing, then backed out to give himself more space. Looking forward to seeing him have a run of games.

He needs full credit. He hit it early and hard and on target. Which means he is a proper center forward. Like Phillips used to do. Like Cloughy used to do. I think Cloughy even commented on this being his trade mark, hit them early.

You don't shoot, you don't score. Great from Rusyn.

But if Patto had conceded that he'd be getting absolute pelters.

Awful goalkeeping. The keepers positioning is terrible, he has tried to guess, thinking is going across goal, then he "chops" down on the ball. He was crap when they beat chelsea at home, just got lucky that cole palmer kept missing when he made a mistake

My young un is a keeper and he'd get wrang for letting that in!

He needs full credit. He hit it early and hard and on target. Which means he is a proper center forward. Like Phillips used to do. Like Cloughy used to do. I think Cloughy even commented on this being his trade mark, hit them early.
Exactly. All this shite as well about it being a bad first touch is off imo. He brings it under control from the bounce before it gets to him, it's not like a good touch means the ball has to stop on the ground for a drilled strike along the deck. He done what was needed to get the shot off and the keeper couldn't keep it out. Yes maybe the keeper maybe could have done better but it wasn't the howler sky were making it out to be.

Are we not allowed to credit Rusyn but also say it was a howler from the keeper?
Apparently not.

I mean of course it’s a keeper error.

But keepers in this league will make errors.

The lad hit it hard, early, low, in the corner and with some swerve. Keeper should save it, but he didn’t just buy any ticket, he bought a decent one.

Back