Rusyns goal from Boro fan take a look

i thought the keeper could have done better but the shot is a belter from this angle take a look from the 11 minute mark class

It's not a derby man.
It was a game between two neighbors (30 mile apart)
Never feels like a derby.
Keeper should be doing better.

Got to give credit for Jobe's run too, pulled their full back in leaving Rusyn with absolute acres once he got the ball.
Took two out of the game.

Exactly, remember his goal v Liverpool in Kop end against Westerveld, he hits it early form a canny way out as keeper is still adjusting himself .
Harry Kane is another one who shoots early.

Kane has a really low backlift as well which means he can get the shot off quicker, still manages to do it with enough power too.

Imagine trying to pick holes in a perfectly fine strike from our own player, man!

It was a cracking ball to Rusyn who made a shitload of space for himself and struck a lovely shot just inside the post.
Even the best keepers can misjudge the flight and bounce of the ball, it was hardly a catastrophic keeping error.

He absolutely has to be starting every game. If he does, Beale might well get results and convert the sceptics.
I'm a Beale sceptic, and dropping Rusyn after his goal just made me think he's an idiot. However, if he makes Rusyn a regular starter,
I think people will show a little more patience with him.
I think Jobe made a shit load of room for him.

Good goal, he hit it early and caused keeper problems

What I liked too was how it was reminiscent of the goals we scored last season. From our own box 3-4 quick, incisive passes and shot and goal

Hope we see more of those attacks again. We were deadly with them on the counter

The replay on Sky already showed that the goalkeeper wasn't as horendous as it originally seemed. It was a pretty decent shot that had a good amount of swerve in it - but the keeper was badly positioned and his wrists were weak. Not a howler, but a good keeper should have saved it.

The replay on Sky already showed that the goalkeeper wasn't as horendous as it originally seemed. It was a pretty decent shot that had a good amount of swerve in it - but the keeper was badly positioned and his wrists were weak. Not a howler, but a good keeper should have saved it.
Totally agree. If that's a howler then there must be dozens every Saturday in the FL.

Back