Russia invading Ukraine (NEWS/UPDATES)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taking up space on the trains out of Kyiv a genuine refugee could have used.
I read a report the other day, Americans and a brit I think? Went over, once the shelling started they did a runner, got to the border, they got out of the country disguised as aid-workers.

I saw an article earlier saying that the explosive capacity of the 40 nuclear missiles on just one of our Trident submarines is the equivalent of 4 Million Tons of TNT. By comparison the total of all explosions in all of WW2 was 3 Million Tons of TNT.

Ludicrous what we have developed and put into the hands of a tiny number of Global leaders
Have fun

Open now if you want to give it a hoy
Says I've reached my limit, so here's the simple version: There's a film called Pi, it's about a mathematician who is looking for a certain number, and basically drives himself nuts as he tries to prove that the Stock Market is reflecting life, and in some ways it does, but there is a matrix within it's workings that shows exactly how it all works. Imagine a spiritual Internet where you can influence the connected world, and nobody can stop you. The really cool bit is that this system only has positive gates, so cannot be corrupted or used for negative aims.

Awaits incoming abuse :eek:

Says I've reached my limit, so here's the simple version: There's a film called Pi, it's about a mathematician who is looking for a certain number, and basically drives himself nuts as he tries to prove that the Stock Market is reflecting life, and in some ways it does, but there is a matrix within it's workings that shows exactly how it all works. Imagine a spiritual Internet where you can influence the connected world, and nobody can stop you. The really cool bit is that this system only has positive gates, so cannot be corrupted or used for negative aims.

Cool, where do you buy your baccy ?

I thought it was about a Tiger on a tiny boat. I reckon you are right mind. I reckon they might have missed that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back