Russia invading Ukraine (NEWS/UPDATES) - Please put sensitive content behind a spoiler

By the end of next month seems likely.
Most of the dead will rot where they are as Ivan not got enough transport left to bring them back.
Many injured reported as hidden away in field "hospitals" rather than being sent home to hide the truth
Slava Ukraine

Seems a bit of artistic license by Ukraine

Seems a bit of artistic license by Ukraine
If you read the figures it says losses, so includes more than just dead. Many others on this thread have confirmed the same.
Not that the numbers will mean anything to Putin-- apart from when He is told he needs another conscription.

Slava Ukrain!

This is potentially great news. No changes and still tied to Israeli aid?

Or does it mean they are posting their own different bill?

I think biden told him no separation.

Looks like the lobbyist for Israel told him to sort his shit out. That or the fear of being removed?
They’ve separated it mate. They’ve also opened it for amendments, which my limited knowledge is telling me this could end up being bounced around forever. Every time Moscow marge or one of her marras proposes an amendment then it’s back to square one. I hope I’m wrong mind and it goes through first time. But as you pointed out Pres Biden did want them all in one package. Maybe he’ll allow the split and give the Russian supporters on the republican side what they would no doubt see as a victory, he’s more likely to be the adult in the room and let it pass separately. It still remains to be seen what’s actually in the bill. Bottom line for me is I’ll believe it when I see it.

This is potentially great news. No changes and still tied to Israeli aid?

Or does it mean they are posting their own different bill?

I think biden told him no separation.

Looks like the lobbyist for Israel told him to sort his shit out. That or the fear of being removed?

Reading between the lines I would strongly suspect Johnson has a trap for Ukraine but we'll see, maybe if this tweet is true Johnson feels he has to throw Ukraine a bone or get run roughshod over with his inaction?

Reading between the lines I would strongly suspect Johnson has a trap for Ukraine but we'll see, maybe if this tweet is true Johnson feels he has to throw Ukraine a bone or get run roughshod over with his inaction?

He will, he will separate the bills, pass Israel and then constantly amend the bill for Ukraine will endless shite. Text book filibuster. I hate him.

Hopefully biden stays strong and says no separate bills and to schedule an up or down vote on something that has already f***ing passed.

Last edited:
He will, he will separate the bills, pass Israel and then constantly amend the bill for Ukraine will endless shite. Text book filibuster. I hate him.

Hopefully biden stays strong and says no separate bills and to schedule an up or down vote on something that has already f***ing passed.
Biden has already said he won't sign the Israel aid bill if the Ukraine bill fails...another...I'll believe it when I see it
It's a long read.

Very good

Last edited:

Pure speculation here but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if mad vlads lads have got their hooks right into Moscow marge and her useless idiots. Either by paying them off or blackmail. We’ve all seen how utterly doolally they are out in the open god knows what the fuckers have been up to when they think no one is looking. Trapping these wallopers would be like shooting fish in a barrel for the rapists.

Pure speculation here but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if mad vlads lads have got their hooks right into Moscow marge and her useless idiots. Either by paying them off or blackmail. We’ve all seen how utterly doolally they are out in the open god knows what the fuckers have been up to when they think no one is looking. Trapping these wallopers would be like shooting fish in a barrel for the rapists.
Is Moscow Marge one of the Moscow Golden Girls ? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Back