Russia invading Ukraine (NEWS/UPDATES) - Please put sensitive content behind a spoiler

Interesting language from Johnson, saying how most of the money benefits the US arms industry.
We know that’s been the case for ever but it’s not their usual rhetoric

It gives me a bit of faith that he will do as he says on Saturday, this looks like he's trying to butter up the Americans who are anti aid and money being spent on anything non American.

The Georgian Parliament have unanimously (83 MP's)
voted to pass the 'foreign agents' first reading law.
Keep protesting Georgians.

I have a feeling that the first target of a "foreign agent" law will be the 100,000+ Russians who fled to Georgia to avoid the draft when the war with Ukriane started. If that is the case I suspect that the law will be used to send them back to Russia and from there they will end up on the front.

The last line is encouraging.

If S-400 cannot intercept ATACMS it will hardly be able to target Ukrainian F-16s when they arrive.

more positive signs... i hope he's genuine

Very encouraging and he has said all the right things but we've been lead down this garden path more than once so I can only judge him by his actions not his words.

I'll see what happens Saturday before popping the champagne corks.
Majories Taylor Greene is asking for amendments to the Ukraine Bill that include:

1) Anyone who votes for Ukraine Aid must conscript in the Ukrainian Army.
2) All Bio Labs to be shut down.

She's absolutely batshit mental.

Last edited:
@Wild Card JB Seems very positive...checkout his replies in the comments......."The Peanut Gallery"

Any deviation from the original makes me nervous, I just want to see an up or down vote.

That being said, if JB is happy with it and is confident of it getting through, he knows a heck of a lot more than I do so I guess it's great news.

I suppose if it's a house bill it is close?

American procedural politics confuses me at times.

Last edited:
Any deviation from the original makes me nervous, I just want to see an up or down vote.

That being said, if JB is happy with it and is confident of it getting through, he knows a heck of a lot more than I do so I guess it's great news.

Think what it does to Americans .They can't blink and think at the same time ! ;)

This with bells on ⬆️⬆️⬆️
Very encouraging and he has said all the right things but we've been lead down this garden path more than once so I can only judge him by his actions not his words.

I'll see what happens Saturday before popping the champagne corks.
Majories Taylor Greene is asking for amendments to the Ukraine Bill that include:

1) Anyone who votes for Ukraine Aid must conscript in the Ukrainian Army.
2) All Bio Labs to be shut down.

She's absolutely batshit mental.

She wants drowning in liquified dogshite. Absolute rocket. 🚀

Last edited:

Back