Russia invading Ukraine (NEWS/UPDATES) - Please put sensitive content behind a spoiler

Who are scholtz and jingping to decide the fate of an independent nation. I wish these knackers who are against aiding Ukraine would just be up front about it instead of talking shite. Have either of them spoken to the Ukrainian government about this? No need to speak to the rapist in chief, he’s made his position abundantly clear. He’s even less likely to pay attention now he’s got the yanks on board. And even if he does express any interest in discussing peace then who the fuck in their right mind would believe him.
Did we learn nothing from the rise of the real Nazis? Maybe we did and we just don’t give a fuck as it’s not our turn to die…….yet.

The creepy twat should be reminded all over his social media that a bill for his beloved Israel has already been ratified, he just needs to schedule an up or down vote on it.

Let the powerful Israeli lobbyists deal with him and his moronic ilk.
He’s got no intention of doing any such thing. He’s going to hang this out for as long as humanly possible. He’s foot must be knacking from kicking the can down the road. The ones not signing the discharge petition to force a vote are equally as bad as him.

UK was training troops from Ukraine in UK long before the big push in 2022 from Russia began. First to offer help and weapons. Forget the Brexit bias ,the UK stepped up big time.Unlike Germany which is still sitting on it's hands.
Yep and it was the right thing to do. I just think being a leading member of a European collective would 'help influence' those nations sitting on their hands - something more difficult from the outside looking in.

I recognise the negativity surrounding Brexit, but it just seems like common sense to have a united Europe to combat a concerted threat to Europe.

Maybe NATO has had its day, we've relied on the US for too long and theyre proving to be unpredictable, unreliable allies. Maybe we need ETO?

Big update from the Swedish colonel, looks like the Americans have truly burned their bridges in the coming years.

Big update from the Swedish colonel, looks like the Americans have truly burned their bridges in the coming years.

Always thought they just threw slippers/shoes at the people they detest ! ;)

Update...

Chasiv Yar meat waves up and running...

The activity of Russian attacks dropped sharply yesterday. This was likely due in part to heavy losses in previous days, but Ukraine's successful attack on the headquarters in Luhansk may also be a significant reason.

• In the Svatove and Severodonetsk regions, Russian units remain passive. Attacks are conducted around Bilohorivka, but without success.
  • Yesterday, the activity of Russian forces around Bakhmut significantly decreased. Continuous attacks on Chasiv Yar persist, but there were only a few attacks south of Bakhmut. The Ukrainian military command is not satisfied with the performance of all units defending Chasiv Yar and is attempting to make reorganizations. Both General Sorski and President Zelenskiy have communicated that the situation there is expected to become tenser in the coming days, and much more difficult for Ukrainian units.
  • The most intense attacks yesterday occurred around Donetsk, including in the Avdiivka and Novomikhaylovka regions. There are no major changes in the front lines.
  • On the southern front, Russian forces' attacks slightly increased yesterday. The main direction of the offensive continues to be the Tokmak area. The forces generally remain in their previous positions. Yesterday, the Russian army also conducted some unsuccessful attacks against Ukrainian positions on the eastern bank of the Dnipro.

UK was training troops from Ukraine in UK long before the big push in 2022 from Russia began. First to offer help and weapons. Forget the Brexit bias ,the UK stepped up big time.Unlike Germany which is still sitting on it's hands.
Ist that correct?

The graphs I have seen put Germany as second largest contributor, behind the US.

Britain 3rd or 4th, depending if Frances contributions via the EG are included.

Ist that correct?

The graphs I have seen put Germany as second largest contributor, behind the US.

Guess it depends on how you look at it. Per GDP the USA, UK and Germany could do a heck of a lot more.

I think the issue with Germany is how hesitant they have been. It seemed to take a lot of pressure to get them to help initially, Which they did. However, aid from them now seems to be slowing down again for the same reason, fear of escalation. It seems the narrative of 'Ukraine will use them to strike russian targets within Russia' are straight out of the russian propaganda mouth piece seeing how Ukraine have always kept their word.

Last edited:
That Boro lad seems to be painting a much more upbeat picture for Ukr than anyone else, dunno where his info comes from, but hope he's right.
Looks very likely there'll be a big summer push by the Russian twats and if Ukr doesn't get the shells, F16s and other things promised by NATO, they'll be hard pushed to keep the orcs at bay all along the front.

It means Ukraine giving up Ukraine.

Ukraine simply cannot give, up for them it's genocide. Russia will go tits and bankrupt before Europe goes bankrupt imo, cracks are showing now in Russia and the EU have not even begun. If America get their act together i think it will break Russia. As much as they like to paint the picture of unlimited men, machinery and ammunition, they dont.

That Boro lad seems to be painting a much more upbeat picture for Ukr than anyone else, dunno where his info comes from, but hope he's right.
Looks very likely there'll be a big summer push by the Russian twats and if Ukr doesn't get the shells, F16s and other things promised by NATO, they'll be hard pushed to keep the orcs at bay all along the front.
Russia will be hard pressed to attack all along the front if borolad is correct. If Russia has lost 75% it their artillery, they're on borrowed time. Ukraine just needs to know where Russia is concentrating it's forces and defend the vital ground.
As much as they like to paint the picture of unlimited men, machinery and ammunition, they dont.
They've been a 'Potemkin' country since Catherine the Great. And even she was a German!

Last edited:
Let's hope the next month shows the real intent of Europe to provide the help that has been asked for.America might just finally realize there is a war going on and get the wheels turning fast ! Shells needed now,F-16s must be somewhere ready to patrol the skies. Missiles from Germany long overdue.What's the problem ? If you don't hand them over now,you will need lot's more if UKRAINE falls. 🇺🇦 🇺🇦

Heroine

Absolutely. More honour and courage packed into that little frame than all the gobshite politicians put together.

Ist that correct?

I know, I know.

But the transfer of a dozen battlefield nukes to Ukraine on New Year's Day 2022 would have prevented all this carnage.

Piecemeal gets what piecemeal deserves. And it certainly ain't peace.

Back