Russia invading Ukraine (NEWS/UPDATES) - Please put sensitive content behind a spoiler

That American sniper's words are very poignant and very accurate. The west must do everything they can to help Ukraine and put Putin down. Ignore his threats of nukes and world war 3, the Ukrainian people have suffered enough. It's time for it to end and if the west ends up in conflict with Russia then so be it. We can't buckle to a megalomaniac like Putin.
I honestly believe these buggers are whistling in the dark if they think Putin will stop should he conquer Ukraine. They should remember he stated time after time he wouldn’t invade Ukraine. Until he did. He’s Russian, it’s accepted to tell barefaced lies. Jesus h Christ on a bike have these fannies never read a history book ffs.
Either stop him now when someone is doing our fighting and dying for us, or allow Ukraine to go under and let him make a move on the baltics, which he undoubtedly will as he sees the west as a shower of gutless sniveling cowards.

I’m sure they’ll sit around talking about it until it’s too late, or it’ll end up being a million a year for the next five thousand years.
Same as using confiscated russian assets to fund Ukraine. Talk talk talk and fuck all gets done. Nee the wonder mad Vlad thinks we are all a load of shitebags. There are no circumstances under which he will stop unless we borrow a spine and a set of balls.
I wonder how many young Ukrainian lads and lasses were buried today. How many grieving families and friends.
It makes me sick to my f***ing stomach.

Last edited:
Not a lot of context there but surely he means that the RAF won't be sending jets over Ukrainian skies to take out drones and missiles? He was pushing European partners to find more AD systems last week. If so, then he's right, that would put us in direct conflict with Russia.

I agree with your assessment, no context but he ruled out (let's not rule anything out) our direct intervention, this is what I dislike so much. We the west, no let's start with the UK, should not be given Russian ANY clues on what we will do, keep them guessing, France has figured this out, all be it late in the game, time to stop letting the Russians call the shots. Your right, the RAF will not get directly involved any time soon, I just wished we played it with total ambiguity. Pushing our partners is required but we have not sent any AD, let's lead again by example, we have a cutting edge system in Sky Sabre, send some, Ukraine in are dire need. Arhhhh sorry Tex (hope it OK to call you this) getting off my soap box, I just want the west to pull our finger out.

S.U.

Last edited:
I agree with your assessment, no context but he ruled out (let's not rule anything out) our direct intervention, this is what I dislike so much. We the west, no let's start with the UK, should not be given Russian ANY clues on what we will do, keep them guessing, France has figured this out, all be it late in the game, time to stop letting the Russians call the shots. Your right, the RAF will not get directly involved any time soon, I just wished we played it with total ambiguity. Pushing our partners is required but we have not sent any AD, let's lead again by example, we have a cutting edge system in Sky Sabre, send some, Ukraine in are dire need. Arhhhh sorry Tex (hope it OK to call you this) getting off my soap box, I just want the west to pull our finger out.

S.U.
Looks like John Kirby has come out with a very similar statement from the American side.

I agree with you mate, I think this conflict needs to be put to bed as quickly and decisively as possible as a means to avoid escalation, not propagate it. The enemy can make top down decisions with impunity while we're mired in transparency, individual interests and due processes. It's incredibly frustrating.

I’m going to use ‘banditry’ more often.
Having done business with Russia for many years it has always been in my vocabulary. It’s all encompassing for most of their practices.
Olga has the solution.

Show the Ukrainians how beautiful Mariopol is now.

There were plenty on the piss and in expensive hotels in Thailand this week. Phuket airport was heaving with them as well this morning, so some are only on holiday.
I’m sure they’ll sit around talking about it until it’s too late, or it’ll end up being a million a year for the next five thousand years.
Same as using confiscated russian assets to fund Ukraine. Talk talk talk and fuck all gets done. Nee the wonder mad Vlad thinks we are all a load of shitebags. There are no circumstances under which he will stop unless we borrow a spine and a set of balls.
I wonder how many young Ukrainian lads and lasses were buried today. How many grieving families and friends.
Basically everyone is still trading with them one way or another.

Last edited:
Cameron is out of his depth ...again!

His MO as PM was to make a statement to the press and then turn on his heel and scarper before he had to face the difficult questions.

He usually got his arse handed to him at PMQs and it was clear that he hated that regular session

His options as Foreign Minister are even more limited now.

His performance facing Kay Burley on questions relating to the duplicitous position taken by the west on the Israeli attacks on the Iranian embassy was abject and pathetic.

He crumpled like cheap wrapping paper

Obama nailed it when he described Cameron as man "who'd never been tested"

Last edited:
No shock here, Republicans have to bypass Speaker Johnson by signing the Discharge Petition or just STFU about Ukraine.

I hope that these MAGA types know what they are doing .. because these twats are going to end up trading with themselves at this rate.

ALL of the US "allies" will now be looking elsewhere at security / trading alternatives

These lot cannot be trusted

I hope that these MAGA types know what they are doing .. because these twats are going to end up trading with themselves at this rate.

ALL of the US "allies" will now be looking elsewhere at security / trading alternatives

These lot cannot be trusted

I doubt it. They are all thick as fuck. They have been preyed upon and are the victims of gaslighting, propaganda politics. All seem to be complete bellends as well.

Last edited:
I'm sure you're not the only one to feel this way.

Having watched the ebb and flow of this sorry war over the last 2 yor I'm now convinced that the war is designed to drag on

We're all at the behest of the US politician's on this. If the yanks want to use Ukraine to bleed the bear then so be it...there's not that much Europe can do about it

I'm sure you're not the only one to feel this way.

Having watched the ebb and flow of this sorry war over the last 2 yor I'm now convinced that the war is designed to drag on

We're all at the behest of the US politician's on this. If the yanks want to use Ukraine to bleed the bear then so be it...there's not that much Europe can do about it
All Russia has to do is LEAVE. No more Russians slaughtered .Europe is doing something about it,this is the turning point for Europe. Once USA has dragged it's feet a bit longer,the other nations should take up the slack.More weapons from Japan,S.Korea,UK,Sweden,Germany,France,Finland etc. 4uk Orban ,he is a spent force. 🇺🇦 🇺🇦

Back