Russia invading Ukraine (NEWS/UPDATES) - Please put sensitive content behind a spoiler

It's quite the system in USA that a man whom no one had never heard of little more than six months ago exclusively decides what can and cannot be voted on and who is taking orders from Trump who is a US citizen and holds no title or office in the country, a man who will be in court for the next 4-6 weeks in a criminal trial.

One man has the power to do all this in spite of President Biden's wishes and there being a majority support for the Foreign Aid Bill in Congress.

The Discharge Bill is still 23 votes short I believe with only one retiring Republican signed up to it, if they don't force Ukraine Aid through then it's on them.

It's quite the system in USA that a man whom no one had never heard of little more than six months ago exclusively decides what can and cannot be voted on and who is taking orders from Trump who is a US citizen and holds no title or office in the country, a man who will be in court for the next 4-6 weeks in a criminal trial.

One man has the power to do all this in spite of President Biden's wishes and there being a majority support for the Foreign Aid Bill in Congress.

The Discharge Bill is still 23 votes short I believe with only one retiring Republican signed up to it, if they don't force Ukraine Aid through then it's on them.
And then they have the audacity to call it a democracy! 🤔

All Russia has to do is LEAVE. No more Russians slaughtered .Europe is doing something about it,this is the turning point for Europe. Once USA has dragged it's feet a bit longer,the other nations should take up the slack.More weapons from Japan,S.Korea,UK,Sweden,Germany,France,Finland etc. 4uk Orban ,he is a spent force. 🇺🇦 🇺🇦
Russia won't leave voluntarily.

If Europe is to be the bulwark it will bankrupt many european economies. So without a more committed US involvement this war drags on until someone sues for peace.

And that means Ukraine giving up Crimea and Donbass

And then they have the audacity to call it a democracy! 🤔
This is why I'm pleased we have the Lib/Dems in the UK, somebody to take the middle ground.
A minority yes, but with a voice.
Same with the media, Fox and CNN opposite ends of the spectrum. I wouldn't watch either of them.
God bless the BBC. The fact that right and left complain of it's bias shows Auntie gives a balanced view mainly.

Unless Europe materially steps up (and tag means with immediate armed forces support and no redlines then I think Ukraine as we know it is fucked. Putting aside all the talk about a few F16’s, drones and missiles they lack manpower. Their infrastructure is now being decimated and kilometre by kilometre they are loosing ground.

Russia wins in a war of attrition. Unless we, Germany, France, et al grow a pair.

I f***ing despise Russia.

I'm sure you're not the only one to feel this way.

Having watched the ebb and flow of this sorry war over the last 2 yor I'm now convinced that the war is designed to drag on

We're all at the behest of the US politician's on this. If the yanks want to use Ukraine to bleed the bear then so be it...there's not that much Europe can do about it
Europe has the means but not the will. And as for the USA, I don’t want to think about them, gets me too vexed.

All Russia has to do is LEAVE. No more Russians slaughtered .Europe is doing something about it,this is the turning point for Europe. Once USA has dragged it's feet a bit longer,the other nations should take up the slack.More weapons from Japan,S.Korea,UK,Sweden,Germany,France,Finland etc. 4uk Orban ,he is a spent force. 🇺🇦 🇺🇦
If only the uk was part of, and had some influence in, a Europe-wide coalition of countries…

Now Speaker Johnson wants to split Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan into three separate bills when he could put the Foreign Aid Bill to fund all three up today.

Just a plot to fund Israel and not Ukraine.

Notice how he refers to Israel and Taiwan as "allies" but not Ukraine.

The creepy twat should be reminded all over his social media that a bill for his beloved Israel has already been ratified, he just needs to schedule an up or down vote on it.

Let the powerful Israeli lobbyists deal with him and his moronic ilk.

Back